• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auction results

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auction results

Anyone watching auctions so far our old iron is worth way more than we paid for it..so buying iron is better than RRSP'S NOW..

But the dealers say yours is Junk and theirs is awesome out of this world. They are the problem.

Comment

Pattison building a new building in Humboldt so we have to pay for it.lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
        Pattison building a new building in Humboldt so we have to pay for it.lol..
        Drove through Humboldt 2 weeks ago. Looks like 30-40 combines on the lot. Looks like some farms were still able to get financing or are not that bad off.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard5 View Post
          Drove through Humboldt 2 weeks ago. Looks like 30-40 combines on the lot. Looks like some farms were still able to get financing or are not that bad off.
          It seems that new machinery always moves no matter the financial climate, we farm near a highway and man there has been new drills and tractors moving over the last couple of weeks.

Comment

Yes 40 on lot in Humboldt..
            Pattison had 173 on their website a few days ago.
            Good crop last yr..farmers need to spend money...like an addiction..

Comment

Anyone watching auctions so far our old iron is worth way more than we paid for it..so buying iron is better than RRSP'S NOW..
              Remember , trudope bucks now tho

Comment

I managed to buy a header and stay within my price range. Not much luck on 15 year old 4 wheel drives.

Comment

Yes 40 on lot in Humboldt..
                  Pattison had 173 on their website a few days ago.
                  Good crop last yr..farmers need to spend money...like an addiction..
                  Hopefully not for tax reasons, 9% corporate rate in Sask WOW! Make no sense to buy for tax reasons, must make you more money...period

Comment

i will say it again;
                    "nothing more dangerous than a farmer with money"

Comment

It is puzzling. BiDi tractors at Parkside sale Saturday, one with 2400 hrs and poor tires brought $25k more than I paid for a brand new one six years ago. Good ones are scarce and no longer built, but still.
                      Schulte snow blower went for exactly new price; four yrs old.
                      I think there is an argument to be made that inflation is going to be big league soon. When exactly-a year to three years? Why crystallize that early in expensive iron?
                      It’s a good time to sit and watch unless you really need something and like someone else said, it needs to pay its way. Tax buying is an illusion.

Comment

Trouble buying old steel is mother nature wears out stuff you don't see and how much extra fixing time do you need. Starting to see my limits, my back gets sore just looking at projects. And how much stuff do you want to send to town to fix these days and do they have time to fix it. Gotta be good for guys retiring these days good to see that part anyways.

Comment

Definitely inflation in the fees being charged to buy stuff. The brothers seem to be in the lead and likely will bid that up too. I remember a fellow who is now part of them Ne$$ Kr$$m$$ who would play it up that he never had and also never would charge a buyers fee. Well guess what - you sold out your customers to these people

And now I get a phone call wanting to know if I want financing AFTER I have bought something. Well maybe someone needed to tell them that if you need financing you would do that BEFORE you hit the bid button.!!?? So if you’re now not getting a call about financing that $2000 auger maybe you’ll know why.

Comment

Scrap iron is crazy now. Prepared at $250 a ton locally. Been hauling myself last few days. Have been collecting since I was a teenager so there’s a couple decades worth.

Comment

1990 9450 jd hoe drill $51000.00.
                              2003 flexicoil system 95 50ft harrow packer $46000.00
                              WTF??? Somebody hit an extra 0 when entering their bid, and RB made them own it?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...