• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BS Chuck.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BS Chuck.

After being on this site for a few years now i have come to the conclusion that 99.9% of what Chuck spews is so far out there that it is getting harder and harder to read his cut and paste. I find myself skipping over his replies more and more. I think we all know someone like Chuck, who we just put up with. But he never gets invited to any social gatherings and finally ends up living in his own little world. So i make a motion any reply to Chucks posts from now on just contain : BS Chuck.

Originally posted by nibs1 View Post
    After being on this site for a few years now i have come to the conclusion that 99.9% of what Chuck spews is so far out there that it is getting harder and harder to read his cut and paste. I find myself skipping over his replies more and more. I think we all know someone like Chuck, who we just put up with. But he never gets invited to any social gatherings and finally ends up living in his own little world. So i make a motion any reply to Chucks posts from now on just contain : BS Chuck.
    LOL!!

Comment

I’ll second that and also add that when bin lurking slams the dangers of oil and glorifies solar ask him how that helicopters bin wurking on solar power without oil

Comment

So you guys get out much? Everyone agrees with everything you say? Can't stand hearing different points of view? Maybe its time you left your sheltered bubble boys and girls!

If you don't like the too and fro of social media go back to your knitting!

Comment

Bs Chuck

Comment

BS Chuck

Comment

We have lost more posters on this site thanks to Chuck and his cut and paste. Check it out it's true. Chuck has a way of getting on your nerves. All sides matter in every discussion. He never answers a real question it's just cut and paste and that's the problem.

Where is Mallee, Where is Farmaholic, etc? They are all gone thanks to one guy Chuck.

The other left-leaning guys make decent replies and have always stuck to their side no matter what. Good, but chuck is cut and paste, and liberals have all the ideas.

Comment

BS chuck

Comment

Yes. Even Grass, Sask’s sparing partner could articulate his point well. Even using some cut and paste he could still could present his own take on it. The other couple do not add anything to discussion. I’m sure Chuck is intelligent but he’s too lazy to type. I have a good knowledge of autism especially higher functioning people. I hate to dox the guy but his bombardment of facts and lack of response looks of that as much as it is trolling. Lot of undiagnosed autism in white males.

Comment

Yeah if a guy misses responding here and there, no problem. But when they consistently disregard any rebuttal and fail to even try, to me that’s trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      So you guys get out much? Everyone agrees with everything you say? Can't stand hearing different points of view? Maybe its time you left your sheltered bubble boys and girls!

Sorry for the rant Chuck, i am just having a bad morning pulling calves out of the snow trying to keep them alive when someone else sits in there house cutting and pasting about the most trivial and stupid stuff while the rest of us are trying to make a real living. p.s. this was the only reply that i haven't skipped over of yours.

Comment

BS Chuck

Comment

Well it's easier than finding new beaver memes although they seem to work on Bin Laiden.
                          I've always said I agreed with Chuck sometimes. Never begrudged when I didn't.
                          But fanaticism and baiting although fun, drowns out the general user.
                          Hence my attempts at reminding us of what's important and what is not.
                          The info chuck presents is, without fail, useless for my well being.
                          I do not block. Nor denigrate usually.
                          If I could put the phone down permanently, agriville would be gone because I feel that lately, it takes from my life.

Comment

its not that chuck
                            you are a closed minded person who just argues with everything that everyone says, just for the sake of argument
                            you stick up for numbnuts , yet slam moe and kenney , actually all conservatives at every turn
                            you are obsessed with trump who is nothing but a fleeting memory
                            how anyone can stick up for this sorry bunch of money wasting self entitled pricks is beyond me ?
                            we slam the Sask party when they need it , but you are a programmed sheep, never straying from your liberal god syndrome
                            Last edited by Guest; Apr 12, 2021, 13:34.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                              Yes. Even Grass, Sask’s sparing partner could articulate his point well. Even using some cut and paste he could still could present his own take on it. The other couple do not add anything to discussion. I’m sure Chuck is intelligent but he’s too lazy to type. I have a good knowledge of autism especially higher functioning people. I hate to dox the guy but his bombardment of facts and lack of response looks of that as much as it is trolling. Lot of undiagnosed autism in white males.
                              grass made lots of good points , interesting
                              where is mallee?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...