• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BS Chuck.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
    Actually there is a third option...that you leave but I know we would never be that fortunate.
    There is even a fourth option, better than all the rest.

Chuck could quit preaching, talking down, insulting, denigrating then open his mind a crack, show some humility and join in the discussion as an equal. Possibly even answer some questions along the way.

He might be amazed to discover that it isn't the message that is so despised, it is the delivery.

I have no doubt that he has a lot to contribute, and his perspective could make for intersting discussions. After all someone has to take the other side in order to have a debate.

Now back to reality.

Comment

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

We all know different points of view on Agriville aren't welcome, even if they are candy coated. LOL

I have posted lots of questions that you never answer. Many have dished out much worse insults. Do you hear me whining? Forage is right. You are a bunch of thin skinned cry babies.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        Desperate times call for desperate measures.

We all know different points of view on Agriville aren't welcome, even if they are candy coated. LOL

I have posted lots of questions that you never answer. Many have dished out much worse insults. Do you hear me whining? Forage is right. You are a bunch of thin skinned cry babies.
        Alternatively, you could miss the point completely, keep "believing" that it has nothing to do with how you deliver the message.
        Carry on as is, it is obviously working well for you, and has been very effective at furthering your cause. Judging by all of the favourable responses to your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Alternatively, you could miss the point completely, keep "believing" that it has nothing to do with how you deliver the message.
          Carry on as is, it is obviously working well for you, and has been very effective at furthering your cause. Judging by all of the favourable responses to your posts.
          Come on AB5 you enjoy the banter, because your good at it. F--K this place would die a slow death if the posters who are consider Lefties on Agriville left.

As far as that goes I'm more of a capitalist then 90% of the posters who pound their chests on Agriville "claiming" they are Righties and Capitalists.

Look when the $1800.00 a month welfare money Thread started, how many of those capitalist Righties were already trying to figure out how to screw the system.

One poster suggested that he may start his own Colony by getting his kids to marry and stay on the farm . $18,000.00 a month.

You do an excellent job debating Chuck, I personally feel that you guys would probably be friends in real life.

P.S Don't take Agriville to seriously, it's a place to blow off steam with fellow farmers, who are a lot like finger prints, non the same.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
            Come on AB5 you enjoy the banter, because your good at it. F--K this place would die a slow death if the posters who are consider Lefties on Agriville left.

As far as that goes I'm more of a capitalist then 90% of the posters who pound their chests on Agriville "claiming" they are Righties and Capitalists.

Look when the $1800.00 a month welfare money Thread started, how many of those capitalist Righties were already trying to figure out how to screw the system.

One poster suggested that he may start his own Colony by getting his kids to marry and stay on the farm . $18,000.00 a month.

You do an excellent job debating Chuck, I personally feel that you guys would probably be friends in real life.

P.S Don't take Agriville to seriously, it's a place to blow off steam with fellow farmers, who are a lot like finger prints, non the same.
            You liar.

Comment

Bullshit Forage Chuck cant answer any question he has put to him.

Never he cuts and pastes and tells us the liberal BS.

Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

Thanks for the compliment, but I can't accept it.
                In my world, a good job is measured by the outcome, not by the effort. In this case, I may win every battle but I lost the war. My opponent stubbornly has refused to make any progress whatsoever, in spite of my constant attempts to help him become a more effective debator ( perhaps even a master...), my pleading and even offers of help to inform himself about the issues he cares so much about.
                I might as well have been digging post holes and filling them back in again, for all that has been accomplished.
                As an example. For years I have been trying every possible way to explain to Chuck that science is not a belief system. I concentrated on this one little item at continually, yet years later, he continues to insist that science is something that you just have to believe in.

I have failed miserably at this job. Chuck is as obstinate and ideological as ever, his debating skills have not improved. His knowledge has not increased.
                I realize that to a Liberal ( politically speaking), the success or failure of a project is not measured by quantitative measures, but rather by the intentions ( and increasingly, by computer modeled projections), but unfortunately for me, I still measure success the old fashioned way.

Just once I would like to have a civil intellectual discussion that doesn't devolve into flat earth insults as soon as the other side runs out of facts.

Comment

A5 now is a chance for you to answer a couple of questions that you have avoided answering several times before.

How can you admire and respect David Schindler but ignore his scientific conclusions on the affect human caused climate change will have on fresh water supplies in Alberta?

Name one credible scientific organization that says human caused climate change is not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                    Chuck what you posted above is total Bullshit.

Come on Skippy, you have to try harder.

I have had jokes thrown at me since day one I am still posting and most get well over 1000 views so don't tell us all your such a great poster.

All you do is cut and paste.

Answer a question with a real answer from your brain, not the liberal playbook or something you cut and paste.

Use your own head and tell us like it is.
                    Well said Mr. Saskfarmer , well said !

Comment

So when I ask a reasonable question or two of A5 he disappears? Why is that A5? Are you just going to switch back to cry baby mode and whine about my posts? LOL
                      Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 14, 2021, 11:04.

Comment

Chuck take a break and give it a rest!

More Farming less chuck please!

Comment

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/tappervaccine.mp4?_=1 http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/tappervaccine.mp4?_=1
                          Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          So when I ask a reasonable question or two of A5 he disappears? Why is that A5? Are you just going to switch back to cry baby mode and whine about my posts? LOL
                          http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/tappervaccine.mp4?_=1

so here is a question for you ? why no comment from you?
                          funny how you missed that thread?
                          didn't fit the liberal agenda , i guess?
                          also, dml told me there would be lots of vaccines , well i can tell you dml that is not the case in rural Sask?
                          Last edited by Guest; Apr 14, 2021, 13:13.

Comment

OK Chuck, since you apparently have nothing better to do right now, while all the farmers are busy preparing for seeding, calving etc, and want to start another global warming debate, how about this:
                            If I honestly answer your 2 questions, will you promise to answer my two outstanding questions from the last Global Warming thread?
                            Mine are really easy, they require a one word(number) answer.
                            What is the exact Charney sensitivity for a doubling of CO2?
                            What is the residence time of CO2 in the atmosphere?

Comment

Sure got quiet in here ?

Comment

The internet has created a tribalism among other negatives.
                                I will work at kicking myself off.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...