• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BS Chuck.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"[QUOTE=SASKFARMER;492946]We have lost more posters on this site thanks to Chuck and his cut and paste. Check it out it's true. Chuck has a way of getting on your nerves. All sides matter in every discussion. He never answers a real question it's just cut and paste and that's the problem.

Where is Mallee, Where is Farmaholic, etc? They are all gone thanks to one guy Chuck.

The other left-leaning guys make decent replies and have always stuck to their side no matter what. Good, but chuck is cut and paste, and liberals have all the ideas.[/QUOTE)"

I don't think Farmaholic's leaving has anything to do with any poster here on Agriville, he left for a while once before, and if I remember it was a personal reason. Maybe that's why he has left again.

Hopefulluy everything is ok with Farma, would be nice if he let us know with a quick post.

Farma never let any poster get under his skin, that's why I called him Teflon.

As for your point of the so call right leaning posters leaving, what can be said about Big Wheels, Grassfarmer and Mustardman .

Those three poster's had great ideas and posts, and are now gone. I guess it works both ways "Right",I mean" Left"
    Last edited by foragefarmer; Apr 12, 2021, 13:48.

Comment

Mallee phoned he is gone for a while it was chuck with his one-sided and can't even answer a question.

When you talk to lots of guys on here we all like discussion and if it's important to ag it gets lots of hits. Hell read the producer most of their articles start from discussions on here.

Lots view and read but when one person just won't answer a simple question most see the same deranged liberal like Trudeau. All talk and no action.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        We have lost more posters on this site thanks to Chuck and his cut and paste. Check it out it's true. Chuck has a way of getting on your nerves. All sides matter in every discussion. He never answers a real question it's just cut and paste and that's the problem.

Where is Mallee, Where is Farmaholic, etc? They are all gone thanks to one guy Chuck.

The other left-leaning guys make decent replies and have always stuck to their side no matter what. Good, but chuck is cut and paste, and liberals have all the ideas.
        Saskfarmer:
        How do you check out the reason why posters left this site? How do you know "they are all gone thanks to one guy Chuck"?
        Last edited by dmlfarmer; Apr 12, 2021, 13:51.

Comment

Forage with all the ones you comment on above at least they could answer a single question put to them or just quit and moved on. The rah rah Trudeau does no wrong is the problem. Then it's Trump's fault CBC is cool and on and on. It's like Justin Trudeau, He never answers a question.

Right or left discussion is very important just discuss show your points etc. Climate change read a few books, not the CBC, and liberals sent me a flyer on Climate change so cut and paste here is your answer.

Discussion and an open mind.

When the Sask party ****s up we hit them. When a Liberal ****s up we learned from the mistake and move on without paying cashback.

Comment

DMLR maybe quite a few of us on here know the other guys and talk on the phone or text. Mallee and I text or phone every other day. Farmaholic I talked to this morning. If chuck would answer any question maybe he wouldn't be so not like.

Comment

[QUOTE=foragefarmer;492963]"
              Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
              We have lost more posters on this site thanks to Chuck and his cut and paste. Check it out it's true. Chuck has a way of getting on your nerves. All sides matter in every discussion. He never answers a real question it's just cut and paste and that's the problem.

The other left-leaning guys make decent replies and have always stuck to their side no matter what. Good, but chuck is cut and paste, and liberals have all the ideas.[/QUOTE)"

I don't think Farmaholic's leaving has anything to do with any poster here on Agriville, he left for a while once before, and if I remember it was a personal reason. Maybe that's why he has left again.

Hopefulluy everything is ok with Farma, would be nice if he let us know with a quick post.

Farma never let any poster get under his skin, that's why I called him Teflon.

As for your point of the so call right leaning posters leaving, what can be said about Big Wheels, Grassfarmer and Mustardman .

Those three poster's had great ideas and posts, and are now gone. I guess it works both ways "Right",I mean" Left"
              I assume big wheel was booted for foul language and personal attacks that were over the top?

Grass farmer, I liked that guy. I think he just had enough. I remember how he shared an article about him in how he helped a young family get established farming. I appreciated that. I disagreed with him more than I agreed, but he was likeable.

Mustard man, well he along with everyone else had some good ideas sure. I don’t know how much he posted really, so maybe didn’t get a full feel for what he was about?

Forage, you posted something today that I would have liked, except there was another section of the same post that I couldn’t agree with so I just couldn’t pull the trigger. In spite of our differences, I wouldn’t hesitate to have coffee. Couldn’t say the same for big wheel. Haha

We all have things we can agree on I feel.

Comment

I am gonna leave soon if this advertising bullshit doesn’t stop

Comment

If you don't like what any poster posts or says you have 2 very good options. Don't read it or block them.

Ask your teenager to explain the latter if you can't figure it out yourself.

Many posters seem to like dishing out the banter, but seem to have very thin skins when they are on the receiving end. I guess there are a lot of sensitive egos?

Comment

Up to 12 likes on the original post now. That must be a record number of likes for chuck.
                    Congratulations.
                    Easily the most popular poster in all of Agriville history.
                    Countless threads and posts directed specifically at you.
                    Your mother must be so proud.
                    Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      If you don't like what any poster posts or says you have 2 very good options. Don't read it or block them.

Ask your teenager to explain the latter if you can't figure it out yourself.

Many posters seem to like dishing out the banter, but seem to have very thin skins when they are on the receiving end. I guess there are a lot of sensitive egos?
                      Actually there is a third option...that you leave but I know we would never be that fortunate.

Comment

Chuck what you posted above is total Bullshit.

Come on Skippy, you have to try harder.

I have had jokes thrown at me since day one I am still posting and most get well over 1000 views so don't tell us all your such a great poster.

All you do is cut and paste.

Answer a question with a real answer from your brain, not the liberal playbook or something you cut and paste.

Use your own head and tell us like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          I am gonna leave soon if this advertising bullshit doesn’t stop
                          Come on Case, you have to upgrade your flip top phone to a smart phone. Or get rid of the old desk top and invest in a laptop.

Get with the times, your not going on holidays for a while so you just as well enjoy the entertainment on Agriville it's non stop.

So much bitching and moaning about how Chuck posts, what a bunch of cry babies.

Comment

no its a new iPhone SE
                            macbook pro doesn't do it , but has adblocker on it
                            you bitch about lots of people ???????

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              no its a new iPhone SE
                              macbook pro doesn't do it , but has adblocker on it
                              you bitch about lots of people ???????
                              Never suggested someone should be booted off Agriville (that sounds like grade school to me), or have I ever blocked any poster.

Read every bodies posts as well, I'm not shy to express my point of view or debate with fellow posters.

At the end of the day Agriville is a farmer chat line, and as someone posted today is a great way to blow off some steam once and a while. The wife doesn't put up with the B.S so I come to Agriville.

Sounds like the moisture finally hit ya!

P.S I was only poking at you regarding your electronics.
                              Last edited by foragefarmer; Apr 12, 2021, 21:00.

Comment

Ya we got a nice one
                                Really soaking in nice
                                Don’t know how much water there can be in 10” snow but it was full

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...