• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

State of the Planet

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State of the Planet

It sure is decent of Never Bin Laid-en to keep deleting his own posts. This self policing of the forum is greatly appreciated, saves the Moderators a lot of work, while keeping the discussion civil and on topic.

Now if only Chuck would learn to do the same, and delete all of his posts shortly after putting them up for ridicule.

I promise not to delete this thread if anyone wants to share their tips and tricks for catching beavers, or cougars, even ***** cats.

Comment

AB5 are we just talking land animals or are fishing tips ok too? I'd like to hear how to catch more Snapper!

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
        AB5 are we just talking land animals or are fishing tips ok too? I'd like to hear how to catch more Snapper!
        Absolutely.
        The only subjects that are verboten are:
        Trump,
        Biden
        Covid
        Glyphosate

Comment

To catch a cougar or beaver or even snappers, You start with wine and if that dosent work go to vodka.

Comment

Man , george tells it like it is
            Hard to believe these arrogant self righteous conceited ignorant pricks think they can change the course
            Like billy dimming the sun

Comment

I thought Krakatoa did that in 1883.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                Man , george tells it like it is
                Hard to believe these arrogant self righteous conceited ignorant pricks think they can change the course
                Like billy dimming the sun
                Billy’s lights need dimmed

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.