• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic number for vaccination in Manitoba. Important for the farm population.

Sask = 55 for appointments.

Sask = 54-52 for drive throughs.

Comment

Maybe not a bad idea given all the special people I will be in contact with in next month, parts guy, fuel guy , seed plant guys and don't forget " blender girl ".

Comment

Got one shot it’s easy. Wife front line has hers.

Drive through is easy in Regina 58 plus book and go

Have a farm friend who is 38 and caught it he was one who said no won’t get any vaccine it’s just the flu he was in the general for a few days.

He now says how could he have seeded if he caught it in a months time.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
          Sask = 55 for appointments.

Sask = 54-52 for drive throughs.
          And mine cancelled again until apr 21
          Vaccines going to the cities
          **** rural sask

Comment

Unless its life threatening most medical anything in Sask will be a year or two minimum, hips, knees, teeth, mri anything etc.

Honestly, if it impacts your health in any way and it’s negative , its just not worth waiting, go to the usa (tell them cash - no insurance) and get it done.

Anyone who wants to be vaccinated in the usa can get it, for covide, both shots. Medical holidays seem reasonable, Arizona, Uma phoenix etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
              Maybe not a bad idea given all the special people I will be in contact with in next month, parts guy, fuel guy , seed plant guys and don't forget " blender girl ".
              You have your own personal Blender girl?
              You really need that many cold tropical drinks during seeding?

Comment

It's a mess in MB. Our local pop up was cancelled for April 14. I had just gotten an appointment as the magic age of 64 and up rolled in. So then they cancel pop up citing not enough vaccines arrived and a day layer drop the age to 60!

So they didn't have enough vaccine for 64+ but open it for 60+? Makes no sense. The booking portal is a mess. I can't help but wonder how any non tech savvy person could ever be helped.

I think Joss Reimer our vaccine mistress, is getting Jossled by politicians.

Comment

Over 65s here.
                  Under if underlying conditions.
                  Crap shoot which vaccine.
                  Mostly Astra at small town pharmacies.
                  June for me if fussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                    It's a mess in MB. Our local pop up was cancelled for April 14. I had just gotten an appointment as the magic age of 64 and up rolled in. So then they cancel pop up citing not enough vaccines arrived and a day layer drop the age to 60!

So they didn't have enough vaccine for 64+ but open it for 60+? Makes no sense. The booking portal is a mess. I can't help but wonder how any non tech savvy person could ever be helped.

I think Joss Reimer our vaccine mistress, is getting Jossled by politicians.
                    Doin same here saying 55 but don’t have enough for 65 yr olds
                    All the relatives in the cities are done even at 55
                    And begging people on the news to get the vaccine
                    Wonder if you’re supposed to hold up a drug store to get it
                    What a joke

Comment

Jabbed

Here in sc Mb, dropped to 68 phoned for appointment, scheduled in 2 weeks, showed up, registered, jabbed, took half hour. Much impressed.

Comment

I got bumped in Wadena on Monday so went to Humboldt today did the "drive by shooting" of Astra Zeneca.
                        maybe 5 minute wait in line up. highly recommend.

Comment

Friend 56 got vaccinated a week ago. Went in uninformed and got the AZ, now he is freaked out so started taking aspirin and scared of the 2nd shot.

Comment

Lots of people have a problem with #2, take the vaccine or don’t, I really don’t care but I’m not rolling up my sleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              You have your own personal Blender girl?
                              You really need that many cold tropical drinks during seeding?
                              She's in charge of blending that nice big fertilizer bill for me. But I will likely need a few of those cold drinks after seeding to null the pain

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.