• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Security systems

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security systems

Been broken into twice in 1 week at my farmyard and thinking time for a security system. No one resides in the yard fulltime and no wifi, however strong cell service. Was thinking a few cameras, connected to strobe lights, possibly alarms, and directly to my cell phone with activation from my phone. Don't want any monthly fees neither. Any ideas?

Google - Adaptive Ag and call Steve... he has something exactly like you are looking for...

Comment

We run 10 arlo cameras at the farm I also use this at lake and Florida and Regina. Works great. You need internet service but it works. Also we have trail cameras live on combines and drills

Comment

Put up signs “You are on camera” or “Property monitored by video surveillance” etc. You want to deter before any crime takes place, so make it known.
        Gates etc.

Comment

All a sign does here is make it known something is of value. Crime has taken off since the snow left. I can I.D. 3 people. Cops could care less about catching them. Oh and they are armed so best to text them the passcode. Gonna be the wild west shortly.

Comment

Herc. Cops are at Milden bar, protecting Sask health, who were giving out covid fines. 😊
            Saw the video on face book, just too funny, but feel bad for the owners, i have no links.

Comment

Ya thats what its come to. Send 6 squad cars for a health complaint but have a break and enter and it would take them a week to come get a statement. Sad.

Comment

Aren’t the cops all at Edmonton, fencing off a church against the charter right to gather?

Comment

Originally posted by lesmt View Post
                  Been broken into twice in 1 week at my farmyard and thinking time for a security system. No one resides in the yard fulltime and no wifi, however strong cell service. Was thinking a few cameras, connected to strobe lights, possibly alarms, and directly to my cell phone with activation from my phone. Don't want any monthly fees neither. Any ideas?
                  Spypoint trail cam, runs on batteries and emails you with picture when motion detected, uses cell towers.
                  Last edited by biglentil; Apr 10, 2021, 18:08.

Comment

Its white priveledge to have valuable stuff to steal so dont be racist and just let them have it. Its the liberal way in communist canada now.

Comment

Tonight at about 4:15 we went into Regina. Just after the overpass, just before Costco was a police roadblock. Never saw more (maybe 20 RCMP, plus Highway Traffic Board,plus ghost cars stopping all traffic and checking for something. They were still there at 6:45. Sure were checking them over. Must have been some Covid Crooks.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.