Test It's a mess Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

It's a mess

Test
Apr 8, 2021 | 04:37 1 And in Kommunist Kanada we have a made in Kanada mess. We are now in the international no-go-zone.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices...navirus-canada

COVID-19 in Canada

Level 4: Very High Level of COVID-19 in Canada
Key Information for Travelers to Canada

Travelers should avoid all travel to Canada.
Because of the current situation in Canada even fully vaccinated travelers may be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19 variants and should avoid all travel to Canada.
If you must travel to Canada, get fully vaccinated before travel. All travelers should wear a mask, stay 6 feet from others, avoid crowds, and wash their hands.
See recommendations for fully vaccinated travelers.
See recommendations for unvaccinated travelers.
Quick guide for travelers...

And then this CDC doc goes on to explain that you should be fully vaxxed, but it won't make any difference in how you may go about your life.

Sorry, you fearful, but that's the tweet...

Oh, and what's this from Michigan -

'246 "Fully Vaccinated" Michigan Residents Catch COVID-19, 3 Die'

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/2...covid-19-3-die

It looks like what the experts are saying about the vax not doing much is correct.

Darn that Donald Trump.

Hey, we're famous!! But for all the wrong reasons - “Canada’s rate of excess deaths for those aged 85 and over is now well above that of the US.”
- Richard Audas

Seems like the Sock Puppet's poor track record as an actual leader is catching some heat for a slow vax rollout - now causing more elderly to die than other countries. But oh - wait a minute - the preceding article is saying that the vax doesn't stop you from getting it?

Confused yet?

https://www.macdonaldlaurier.ca/slow...F1F8l_g.mailto

Well rest assured, our government is doing all it can to keep us up to date on its Wuhan Flu website!

"Reported side effects following COVID-19 vaccination in Canada"
"We update this page every Friday at 12:00 PM Eastern Time." - except that it isn't...

"The benefits of vaccines authorized in Canada continue to outweigh the risks.

Health Canada, the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), the provinces and territories, and manufacturers continue to closely monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines. We’ll respond to any safety issues right away and will inform Canadians about any risks that arise in Canada."

Well now that I've read this government propaganda, I feel completely reassured once again!!

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/co...accine-safety/

Sounds like all is well and normal in the Homeland. Well, at least the "normal" part.

"Normal" for when we have a failed drama teacher for a "leader" in a minority government with a completely ineffective opposition that has a neutered blowhard at its head...

Oh Canada...

In other developments, the field work is beginning to move forward here. Nice to get busier and push the failure of this country into the background for a while.

Go out, be wise and live boldly!
Last edited by burnt; Apr 8, 2021 at 04:41.

• Apr 8, 2021 | 06:41 2 How many will die without vaccine. Don't bring up the former Prez unless you want to argue it's just the flu and it will go away in the warm weather. Until all the facts of those deaths are known take the vaccine Reply With Quote
    Apr 8, 2021 | 06:44 3 To make Burnt's story on travel more complete, it is interesting to note that three quarters of the countries in the world do not allow any American citizens to enter at this time including most European nations. Of the 50 countries that do allow US visitors, most are either small nations or Caribbean islands and all but 5 of these countries still require at minimum Covid testing before entering. There are only 5 nations in the entire world at this time that allow American visitors unrestricted access (although you will still be screened upon entry) and they are Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Kosovo, and North Macedonia. Funny Burnt just identifies Canada as communist because of travel restrictions on US citizens even though every other group of 7 countries also restrict US visitors.
    https://travel.usnews.com/features/w...avel-right-now Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Apr 8, 2021 | 06:48 4 Oh, and by the way, Canadians are allowed to enter 96 countries now (double what US citizens can) and this includes many European countries if they follow testing and protocals. Canadians are not banned, if they choose to travel to Europe or elsewhere.https://www.travelweek.ca/news/where...-destinations/
    Last edited by dmlfarmer; Apr 8, 2021 at 06:51.
  • 1 Like

• Apr 8, 2021 | 06:48 5 so... , do you think biden got them to make the vaccine in his first month??
    why didn't canada get a vaccine as quick ???
    why did the US have a vaccine and canada didn't in january ???
    why did numbnuts waste a bunch of time kissing chinas ass
    this is called critical thinking , you need to try some Reply With Quote

• Apr 8, 2021 | 06:58 6
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    Oh, and by the way, Canadians are allowed to enter 96 countries now (double what US citizens can) and this includes many European countries if they follow testing and protocals. Canadians are not banned, if they choose to travel to Europe or elsewhere.https://www.travelweek.ca/news/where...-destinations/
    Any comment pertaining to what I said, dml?

Or is deflection your only attribute? Reply With Quote

• Apr 8, 2021 | 07:53 7
    Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
    Any comment pertaining to what I said, dml?

Or is deflection your only attribute?
    I think I replied to exactly what you said at the start or your rant.
    And in Kommunist Kanada we have a made in Kanada mess. We are now in the international no-go-zone.
    You made the claim that Canada is in the international no go zone and I pointed out Canadians can travel to more countries than Americans can. I even provided links to the 50 countries that allow US visitors and the 96 countries that allow Canadian travelers for reference
    Last edited by dmlfarmer; Apr 8, 2021 at 08:09.
  • 1 Like

• Apr 8, 2021 | 08:38 8

You made the claim that Canada is in the international no go zone and I pointed out Canadians can travel to more countries than Americans can. I even provided links to the 50 countries that allow US visitors and the 96 countries that allow Canadian travelers for reference
    Old people die in old people homes... 100% of them cause they are old and die of old age!

If we know where we are going then we will not be fearful of death... death is a part of life for 100% of people.

We still need to be respectful of those folks in health care... and not end up like BRAZIL... 4000 a day looking for a grave and no room for new sick people in their hospitals.

We have much to be thankful for in Canada!!!

And remember, He's Alive!

Bless one and all, go and have a wonderful day!!!

Sept/Oct/Nov Nexera is $15.12 plus freight bonuses... etc at Bunge Ft Sask!!!

Cheers, we live in interesting times!!!

God Bless one and all. Death has been defeated and fear too if you Believe in King Jesus!!!

He's Alive! Reply With Quote
    Apr 9, 2021 | 07:32 9

So here, gentle reader, is a classic example of how the left responds to uncomfortable facts - divert and dis-inform.

dml could not bring himself to acknowledge that what I said was factual.

What makes dml even more of a sad spectacle is that he claims to be a "fact-checker"!

And there he also demonstrates how fact-checking is done today.

Given his long-standing display of these skills, it is not surprising, merely reinforcement of what is known.

dml's example brings to mind a local businessman who cultured a solid reputation as a bit of a conman who left a string of debts and shaky business deals. His credit rating was in the dumpster.

After he came out of a local bank one day with a huge new loan for yet another amazing business venture, someone asked his sidekick "With his history at the bank, how does he manage to borrow money like that"/

His sidekick smiled and replied with the old standard - "Bullshit baffles brains". Reply With Quote