Test Seems "spring wheat futures" are being noticed this morning Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Seems "spring wheat futures" are being noticed this morning

Test
Apr 7, 2021 | 10:15 1 Leading the wheats today.

Up 11-12 cents Old crop

Up 9-11 cents New crop Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Apr 7, 2021 | 11:01 2 How dare you, start yet another marketing related thread on a commodity marketing forum.
    If you keep up this reckless behavior I may have to report you to the mods.

Did the market decide they need to buy some wheat acres back from beans and corn?
    Continued dryness? Reply With Quote

• Apr 7, 2021 | 12:11 3 Sold 3 semis at 8 , premium for June. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Apr 7, 2021 | 15:06 4 Booked 10 loads of wheat a bit ago for pig feed. $8 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Apr 8, 2021 | 06:15 5 I wonder if wheat can even buy any acres from corn or soybeans, in fact I think they are loosing more ground for canola , oats, barley, and any pea-feed mix needed to make feed. A lot of hay bale ads have dissapeared like everyone has noticed. If grass cattle go to feedlots early this year won't take long to burn up any extra wheat kicking around. Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER's Avatar Apr 8, 2021 | 06:21 6 It's dry in the HRS wheat area of the USA, Canada it's also dry and we should be causing quite a concern but still off the radar. Reply With Quote
    Apr 8, 2021 | 06:26 7 Radar will be the key word! Reply With Quote
    Apr 8, 2021 | 06:55 8 we are losing moisture big time here with this relentless wind
    will take a time lapse photo of a slough 12 hours apart
    last of them should be gone today, its unbelievable , like the ground just opens up Reply With Quote
    Apr 8, 2021 | 07:07 9 Is it too early to panic a little.
    Wheat bids , up , locally, but still
    Have enough in the bins to cover fall
    Contracts. Maybe it can sit there.
    Canola , I have 1/3 enough.
    That precipitation map is brutal, esp.
    Considering I am not in the worst of it.
    One other time, i bought back contracts
    It was not the wise move. Reply With Quote