• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sign it, your farming future depends it

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sign it, your farming future depends it

http://change.org/p/hon-scott-moe-carbon-credit-offsets-for-western-canadian-agriculture
    Last edited by caseih; Apr 7, 2021, 12:57.

https://www.change.org/p/hon-scott-moe-carbon-credit-offsets-for-western-canadian-agriculture https://www.change.org/p/hon-scott-moe-carbon-credit-offsets-for-western-canadian-agriculture

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      https://www.change.org/p/hon-scott-moe-carbon-credit-offsets-for-western-canadian-agriculture https://www.change.org/p/hon-scott-moe-carbon-credit-offsets-for-western-canadian-agriculture
      Thanks !!

Comment

Farmers need to wake up the Trudeau liberals will win as Ontario people are going to go for free money. We cant win.

Trudeau went after oil and now it's farmers but not eastern farmers he is going after the west full bore.

Nothing we have done we are getting credit for. Ontario will start to direct seed and get the lion's share.

Sign the petition or you will be paying 70 acres to skippy so he can piss it away.

Comment

I would sign it but I'm in AB.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            Perhaps it wouldn't hurt.... it does say for Western Canada!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	crop.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	770922

it is addressed to these 4 ...

Comment

K, just checking as it says Saskatchewan.

Comment

I can’t believe farmers are sitting back on there hands and not getting what’s coming. Skippy will win we need to get our shit together as he is going after you mr farmer.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                    I can’t believe farmers are sitting back on there hands and not getting what’s coming. Skippy will win we need to get our shit together as he is going after you mr farmer.
                    I called my MP when the first whisper was coming from Bibeau about the carbon offsets that mentioned above and beyond current practices....

Where the phuck are the conservatives MPs on all this...majority of their support comes from farmers.

Comment

Originally posted by LWeber View Post
                      [ATTACH]7740[/ATTACH]

it is addressed to these 4 ...
                      LOL...thats funny - CALUDE... just noticed that

Comment

was on ag talk radio this morning that the US is not putting a carbon tax on ag and they are going to get carbon credits and.... this lunatic is possibly threatening tariffs on US products imported if they don't ?????????????????????
                        chuck you need to have a heart to heart with your boy , surely he isn't that simple

Comment

The air gets pretty thin at higher altitudes. Can't see the ground for the clouds. It happens to our commissions too.

Comment

Why arent you all signing it ??????????????

Comment

What is wrong with some farmers were going to get a huge burden put on us and everything we have done to save the environment the pigs in Ottawa won't look at. It's all about a useless tax.

Maybe it should of read

I WANT TO PAY $70 A ACRE TO OTTAWA FOR A CARBON TAX BECAUSE MY FARM IS SUCH A ENVIRONMENTALLY POOR OCCUPATION.

Would you sign that.

FARMERS this is going to cost you big money and Dead Silence.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.