• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer time blues

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer time blues

Was at JD for parts and parts guy tells me their chain has sold 360 seadoo's already. Holy Moly ! Why waste time dealing with crusty farmers on farm stuff, they got guys working late getting that stuff out the door. Its gonna get busy out on the lakes this summer, keep yer head up.

I believe it, we are seeing toys sell out here too but the narrative is the economy is collapsing and no one has any money???

Comment

For those who had no money before or those who lost their jobs or businesses due to covid times are definitely not good. But the overall economy is predicted to grow this year. 3.4% in Saskatchewan.

Comment

Chuck commented I move on and ignore.

Lost mallee thanks to Chuck the rest of the lefties you can discuss with he said. How many others are done because of chuck?

The new thing he posts.

Post BS CHUCK

Then start your comments on the post.

Comment

Try to buy a jet ski get a summer deck built or hire a carpenter. Yea all sold out of busy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...