• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25 million memorial?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 million memorial?

It's a sad day for sask. but really 25 million? Maybe money should go to the ones living? Or to first responders? Stars?

Go fund me raised 15.1 million, isn't 1/2 of that enough to put up a memorial already???

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
      It's a sad day for Sask but really 25 million? Maybe money should go to the ones living? Or to first responders? Stars?
      I get your point but the grief, anger, and overall emotion of those affected are something I can only imagine. To those that lost a child here the pain the experienced and the desire to do something to take it away goes beyond the normal judgement of those looking at it without emotion. Stars is a great cause. I hope that they get the support they need to be able to respond to the horrific situations that happen.

Comment

Good for Humboldt, something for generations to use and a wonderful remembrance of the 16 who died.

I'm sure the families and friends are happy there is something to honor the loss of their love ones.

Very Classy Humboldt and Sask.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
          It's a sad day for sask. but really 25 million? Maybe money should go to the ones living? Or to first responders? Stars?
          Come everyone, read the article completely. Its a new arena in Humboldt and as I have been told its has been in the works for years. I guess there is only 1 arena in Humboldt since they took down the old Leo Parker a long time ago.

Its not a "25 million memorial" as many are going rampage about

Comment

Well that's more like it! on radio this morning it was just a memorial! Good grief! They could have said a arena big difference.

Comment

Seems like a lot of money.

Comment

What a great idea putting a memorial inside of a new sports complex. If the money were to go to be used for stars or first responders it would get used up and the victims would be forgotten. Good job Humboldt very forward thinking. Many people will make use of these facilities.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...