• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDP Convention

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NDP Convention

Erin Otoole got destroyed in the media over a close vote on a vague climate policy proposal.

Now look what the orange retards are pitching;

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ndp-2021-convention-resolutions-1.5972881 A look at the federal NDP's convention resolutions

Barely noticed by the media.

This is the problem with a third national party. Libs smell the wind and move ever left to take nd voters. And ND goes ever more extreme to maintain sperate identity. PC chases libs tail moving same direction.
    Although some of these motions are ludicrous, someone wrote them down. Scary.

Comment

Hey Chuck ... we should go through them one by one and you can tell us how you are voting on them?

Comment

OMG! Where the H*ll did these pricks come from? Stalin's AZZ? #2 should scare the sh*t out of any farmer, they are looking at YOU buddy, land/machinery owner and all that WORTH!

Comment

I'd be interested in Chuck opinion on this gem:
          Another calls for the return of Crown lands and the restoration of Indigenous jurisdiction to Indigenous nations, commonly known as "Land Back."

Comment

The land back thing might be the scary stuff, over 90% of the land in Canada is crown land, us farmers own an interest in an estate.

Comment

Montana is looking better every day.

Comment

Even Erin O'toole is swingin to the left!

So who are you guys going to vote for? Because I can't see any party that would accommodate the angry conservatives who think Canada is a shit hole country and would rather live in the USA!

It must be time for another reform party or 2, to split the conservative vote into several unsuccessful factions.

You know things have changed on the canadian political landscape when even in Alberta, the dippers have a chance to send Kenney packing. LOL
                Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 6, 2021, 07:52.

Comment

Lots of crazy ideas, but a few really good ones. And a lot of them that will get big support in the cities. Unfortunately O'Foole has only stale ideas and the charisma of a potato, so it looks like a continuation of the last 5 years for the foreseeable future. But I do see the NDP holding a greater balance of power next time.

Comment

Only chuck would support a party whose leader is banned from the 2 largest democracies on the planet.

Comment

Oh, there is the resident boy scout for everything wrong with Canada. posted again Chuck.

Comment

A RED dyed through and through cheer leader. Contrary chuck.

Comment

I'm not about to suffer through reading the entire 500 items. But in the CBC article, I didn't see anything about actual wealth generation. Lots about redistributing existing ( and what would quickly become dwindling sources of) wealth, and drastically increasing spending.
                          Do these types even consider the need for a healthy economy to support their hair brained schemes?
                          Or are they all just like Chuck, bitter, resentful, and jealous, just take it away from someone else, and damn the consequences?

I still think that a simple skill testing math question as a prerequisite for being able to vote would eliminate most NDP voters.

Comment

AF, this last yr has made it clear, no matter what govt programs or private investment we draw in for productive endeavors, there is a double digit (and growing) percentage of the population that will never take meaningful part in it.

Comment

Not only that Jazz but an increasing elderly demographic which costs the pension fund and medical system. Not enough young working age no matter how many immigrants they dream of attracting. I heard latest brain wave they want population to grow to 100 million by 2100. Need something to come for other than govt programs. I see the emphasis here is on a Nordic welfare state but we’re not nords.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...