• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Environment Canada Sucks. What's out there for decent radar. Summer is coming

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Environment Canada Sucks. What's out there for decent radar. Summer is coming

Just fed up with the useless environment Canada weather page. It was fine before you could track storms and see where they were going and if you would get some rain or a big bad storm.

Well, what the **** is up with the new radar map. It's insane and who designed it a liberal-friendly puppet. It does absolutely no good at all.

Is this so when Bethune or Rosthern go down they can make believe the storm is happening or not. Did environment Canada hire Disney artists to create this fake drawing.

We live in tornado alley, We need proper radar and coverage. What we have now is subpar, to say the least. **** our local Tampa Tv station has a better setup than Environment Canada has for Saskatchewan. They have hurricanes and can track the path and know the destruction and strength. Here we get a warning after it's over a day later.

The only thing Trudeau and company did to environment Canada is added Climate change to the ****ing name.

What's out there for better radar web pages as I am totally done with environment candaa. **** me we live in a third-world county.

Oh today it shows for Easter Clear across the entire continent today. Yea I'm sure no storms any place.

Useless as Trudeau.

Comment

Saw that new radar image and wondered if it was an April fool's joke.

Comment

Great Radar alternative

I use Storm Radar, an APP from the weather channel.
        Other benefit is it shows your location on a google earth map, which comes in handy when doing fieldwork at night, showing where you are in the field.

Comment

I wonder what the rationale was for changing it from being fairly area specific to this piece of crap.

Comment

I like how the western prairie region of the map is on a 20 degree tilt. It's awesome, and not weird at all

Comment

Originally posted by katoe View Post
              I wonder what the rationale was for changing it from being fairly area specific to this piece of crap.
              Revenge for voting in a full slate of CPC MP's, and for embarrassing Goodale by kicking him to the curb.

Same for our airports,,, message from above, almighty Blackface himself,,,, "punish those prairie fockers".

Comment

Not really understanding the hate for the newly designed weather radar page....it's finally scalable from phones to movie theatre size, has transparency and integrates seamlessly with the radar stations in the USA. It gets a nod of approval simply because it's the first update in approx 30 years lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2021-04-03 10-09-34.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	770918

Comment

Its not specific to an area and is missing the lines of reference. Bethune Radar had circles so you could see how quickly storms were approaching. Maybe next time I will vote Goodale. I wouldn’t think he would want to associated with this den of ..... take your pick.

Comment

It works like a fine piece of shit. Useless is what it is.

No I will never let Goodale Win in wascana view ever.

Comment

Try this:

ventusky.com

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.