• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pfizer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfizer

100 % effective vaccine on 12 to 15 year olds. They may not suffer from the virus but they can spread it.

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    100 % effective vaccine on 12 to 15 year olds. They may not suffer from the virus but they can spread it.
    Thanks, let us know when the infant data comes through. We need to get all 6 month olds vaccinated asap.

Comment

Swedish schools NEVER closed, NO face diapers, NO children died. Go Vax yourself!

Any PRO VAX info is their $$ gain.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
        Swedish schools NEVER closed, NO face diapers, NO children died. Go Vax yourself!

Any PRO VAX info is their $$ gain.
        I'll just put this here:

SWEDEN DEATH RATE 1327/M
        SASK DEATH RATE 370/M

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
          I'll just put this here:

SWEDEN DEATH RATE 1327/M
          SASK DEATH RATE 370/M
          How dare you Bring numbers to an emotional fight.

Comment

Sweden has an extremely healthy population. Top 20 life expectancy right through to age 80.

Yet the death rate for Sweden is 3.586 times higher than Sask.
            Daily cases trending higher since early February.

No two countries or jurisdictions will have the same outcome. But it is not clear why anyone would say things are turning out better in Sweden so far

Comment

Regardless of swedens numbers or anyones numbers, taking the vaccine to people who cannot personally consent is another can of worms.

And no this isnt like childhood diseases. There are practically zero cases in the under 20 crowd and the evidence of transmission from that group is miniscule at best. Our health experts cant even verify asymptomatic spread in older age groups or out door transmission and whether the vaccinated can still spread it or if the vaccine has any efficay against new strains.

As Trudeau says, evidence is evolving now. So I would hedge my bets vaccinating into the youngest of our population.

So much for that settled science when it fits the narrative.

Comment

I would say that you should take the j(w)ab.

If you don't take care of yourself, your kids and grandkids will miss you. Take the jab.

Comment

No thanks...take mine, take 10 jabs/shots/pokes, soon will oversupply, expiring, on sale big discounts. Enjoy! We all have immunity, why doesn't yours work?

Been with kids and grandkid all the time, NOBODY sick, nobody died. All work everyday all year. One in LTC and a hospital.
                  Scare someone else.
                  Last edited by fjlip; Mar 31, 2021, 18:19.

Comment

Just dumb or stubborn.

Comment

Comment

The old survival of the fittest except if it's you. Covid victims are getting younger and there are more of them.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                          No thanks...take mine, take 10 jabs/shots/pokes, soon will oversupply, expiring, on sale big discounts. Enjoy! We all have immunity, why doesn't yours work?

Been with kids and grandkid all the time, NOBODY sick, nobody died. All work everyday all year. One in LTC and a hospital.
                          Scare someone else.
                          same here, been with all the family since the start, xmas now Easter, nobody sick living our life as close to normal. have family working in the heath field and all are healthy never sick. stop the fear mongering if you are scared, stay hiding in your basement and let us get on with life.

Comment

I am not an antivaxxer, just prochoice.

Comment

Just 6 months of protection? Just in time for a winter wave.

Goal posts moved again.

https://www.cp24.com/world/pfizer-says-covid-19-vaccine-protection-lasts-at-least-six-months-protects-against-variants-1.5370999

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.