• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Big World Conflict. I See China trying to take over.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Big World Conflict. I See China trying to take over.

I find it funny how we in NA are now governed by the two most useless fools on the planet. Sleepy Joe and Trudeau, One should be in an old folks home the other should be in Jail.

The Real power is shifting to China and its relationship with Russia. The last two countries in the world that really believe in Communism Works. Control the people and a few live like kings. Rest are worker bees and when one drops another is brought up to replace them.

Vs Countries where a boy doesn't know if he is a girl or it or a that. Where We are borrowing our grandkids' future and becoming so weak we can't even pay the interest very soon. We would rather say we have rules and you should stay at home and get a check and not work.

Vs real power.

Who will win.

I would say Canada will be the first to fail and go down like a sinking rock. Fast and done. Then you have a massive amount of land and lumber oil gold uranium and potash and gas.

It's a great question because if we did go down we would all be slaves of the new order, workers slaves or shot.

What are others thinking?

I just know for some reason China likes to own a lot of us and is working overtime in our Artic with Russia. We can't defend anything.

Shortest lived country in the world? or a future powerhouse.

SF, you get out much? You seem to be suffering from "angry old white rich guy syndrome". Life must be tough for you considering the amount of complaining you do! LOL

How can a person who is so well off be so negative about the country that is in the top tier of favoured countries to live in?

Where in the world do you think your life would be so much better?

Get a grip!

Comment

I am stunned that we have two countries side by side that have such pawns for a leader. Watching Biden and his VP is like taking a drink of Drain-o. It will clean you out , but leave you hollow inside . Ha HA. As far a s Justin is concerned , well the media thinks he is the saving grace for this country , and Ontario keeps voting him in.

I know one thing, we have an awful lot of mentally incompetent people in this country who voted for Trudeau ! Looks like they are going to give him a second term , majority or not I am not sure. I just can't get my head around the fact that his party doesn't see how stupid he really is. Maybe most of the party are just as stupid ?

I am tired of the politically correct , woke , nicey nice mentality that the people in this country , and other countries are trying to push onto society.

There are rights and wrongs in this world . You can't give everything a free pass!

Comment

Angry old white guy chuck.

No, I understand that if we had a conflict with Russia or China Canada could be the 50th nicest country to live in wouldn't matter a squat to either of those two. They would wipe us out before I could say Chuck is an idiot.

China is up to something and we are ripe for the pickings.

It would be such an easy knockdown. The USA would do nothing to help us as Biden cant tie his shoes anymore.

But you keep drinking the cool aide of Trudeau and the myth we a top country to live in. **** travel much.

Comment

SF full of the usual BS but you avoided answering the question.

Comment

At home in Florida. There I said it, Chuck. I have a nice home, a nice yard it's safe peaceful and anything I could want to do is less than an hour away.

I see a Canada that is failing at every turn.

I See a country taxed to death at every turn.

I see a fed gov that isn't in it for the people but themselves.

I see sheep like you who follow the bible called trudeu.

Now answer me this Chuck where would you be if China did take us over?

Comment

In all the world war simulations that they run lately (past year). China wins. First time that has ever happened

China is waiting because they know we will be easier pickings as Justin and Biden are making big moves to disarm the population and take away the defences of the people. Once all the guns are gone...whammo we are all speaking Mandarin

Comment

See that is what I'm talking about. We have two very weak leaders running North America.

Chuck just can't get the fact he will be a slave and if they don't like his attitude it's off the retraining camps or no more.

This isn't time to be like skippy because I can bet you a million he would sell Canada out if the Chinese if they would let him run away and hide on some island. He would even leave his wife and mother behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
                  In all the world war simulations that they run lately (past year). China wins. First time that has ever happened
                  I dont see how thats possible. China can never win any conventional war against the US, if the US actually fights one. US still has 20,000 nukes.

But if they lay down and let china chip away at their interests over time, thats more likely how we lose. Weak retards like Biden and Trudeau are the enablers. China took HK back under its commie umbrella, Taiwan will be next.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    SF full of the usual BS but you avoided answering the question.

Actually Chuck2 you again are trying to hijack the thread by changing the subject, the thread wasn’t about quality of life in Canada, it was about the threat to our life in Canada due to weak leadership in Canada and strong leadership in China and Russia!!

Comment

I agree with the USA has lots of Nukes to keep the peace. But with Biden and Skippy north of the Boarder were weak.

Yes, chuck always tries his best to deflect from the thread.

See on page 63 of his manual from Liberal headquarters is all about changing the narritive.

Chuck gets paid.

Comment

We are already in a war with China They have us addicted to all the cheap crap they produce and are undermining our society with the cheap drugs the export to Canada and making our young people obsolete. Look at all the automation they are bringing in. And we are paying people to stay home and do nothing. WE have had peak prosperity in Canada.

Comment

The wheels are in motion for a disruptive change that few people are ready for. This report predicts 45M jobs will be gone inside of a decade due to AI. So you are looking at a world where everything is made in a other country and our remaining service economy is run online.

Some of you are sending your kids to university should have a closer look where the disruption will be.

https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/future-of-work/the-future-of-work-after-covid-19

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            I dont see how thats possible. China can never win any conventional war against the US, if the US actually fights one. US still has 20,000 nukes.

But if they lay down and let china chip away at their interests over time, thats more likely how we lose. Weak retards like Biden and Trudeau are the enablers. China took HK back under its commie umbrella, Taiwan will be next.
                            Rewriting history again Jazz? Are you actually insinuating Biden and Trudeau are responsible for the Hong Kong repatriation?

For your information repatriation talks between Britain and China started back in 1982 and were signed in 1984 when Margaret Thatcher was PM (and Regan was President) with date of actual transfer of power to China set for Jan 1, 1997, well before current administrations. And ever since 1997 there has been regular uprisings of dissent in Hong Kong. The most frequent and destructive events actually have happened during Trump's term.

Actual trans

Comment

All great nations have think tanks that strategically design nation-buildiing grand infrastructure programs to enhance and support the whole country. Our government is allowing age-old railways to fall into disrepare, the oil industry to retreat, western regions to depopulate. This is the Canadiian Way.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...