• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday crop report screwed up log in

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday crop report screwed up log in

Well they wanted me gone I guess. The new site is working sort of. I was finally let back in after three 15 min lock downs.

Any way this week we have the useless ag stab back wow who cares it’s broken and only works for one accounting firm please explain. I just finished my make believe audit from 2015 and on. Never had a claim so was a make work.

Funny they first after a year of me ignoring came with a you have a large payment coming. I said yea right they needed all crop sales for 2015. I sent them all info in June. They promised swift action. Girl put on file was summer student she did nothing so I phoned in nov when I was sick they apologized and couldn’t figure out what happened put a new lady on it. I don’t know what happened to her but again nothing. Got to like priority.

Finally we get 2015 figured out then came the 2016 2017 2018 2019.

Finally the PFO letter with a higher margin and zero payment. Wow what a colossal waste of time.

Ah that feels better. It’s useless it doesn’t work.

Skippy this week had a big win with the carbon tax.

Sask is still fighting back and we’re going nuclear. Way to go and even the prov ndp think the feds are off base.

Crazy Liz thinks kids at 16 can vote. Want them to vote. We all know kids will take free over work. Bing a majority for skippy because the greens will always kids his ass.

We got a big rain 1/10 and then snow not much but it’s a start for 2021.

RB auction is nuts when a old case is worth 25000 but hey a 4440 sold for 47000 so I guess there all screwed up.

Cleaning grain hauling grain still playing. Some days isn’t for the weak hearted let me tell you.

No drinks today yet haven’t found a good drink.

If your having trouble logging in don’t use your email use username and password.

Land is still nuts as prices for grain go down but inputs up.

Paid my income tax and it sucks when skippy will piss it all away.

If you are incorporated and pay yourself a wage you can get your accountant to fill in the paper work for wage subsidy.

Your going to have to pay for skippys debt so take it all. Be ahead of the group instead of being behind.

We’re seeding

Canola 5000

Wheat 3800

Peas 600

Barley 600

What are others doing.

Ah Friday Regina is bad for new Covid.

Have a great day and enjoy the normal spring weather and be safe

Oh a big boat got stuck in a canal. Get a few farmers we could get that ****er out.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
      Well they wanted me gone I guess. The new site is working sort of. I was finally let back in after three 15 min lock downs.

Any way this week we have the useless ag stab back wow who cares it’s broken and only works for one accounting firm please explain. I just finished my make believe audit from 2015 and on. Never had a claim so was a make work.

Funny they first after a year of me ignoring came with a you have a large payment coming. I said yea right they needed all crop sales for 2015. I sent them all info in June. They promised swift action. Girl put on file was summer student she did nothing so I phoned in nov when I was sick they apologized and couldn’t figure out what happened put a new lady on it. I don’t know what happened to her but again nothing. Got to like priority.

Finally we get 2015 figured out then came the 2016 2017 2018 2019.

Finally the PFO letter with a higher margin and zero payment. Wow what a colossal waste of time.

Ah that feels better. It’s useless it doesn’t work.

Skippy this week had a big win with the carbon tax.

Sask is still fighting back and we’re going nuclear. Way to go and even the prov ndp think the feds are off base.

Crazy Liz thinks kids at 16 can vote. Want them to vote. We all know kids will take free over work. Bing a majority for skippy because the greens will always kids his ass.

We got a big rain 1/10 and then snow not much but it’s a start for 2021.

RB auction is nuts when a old case is worth 25000 but hey a 4440 sold for 47000 so I guess there all screwed up.

Cleaning grain hauling grain still playing. Some days isn’t for the weak hearted let me tell you.

No drinks today yet haven’t found a good drink.

If your having trouble logging in don’t use your email use username and password.

Land is still nuts as prices for grain go down but inputs up.

Paid my income tax and it sucks when skippy will piss it all away.

If you are incorporated and pay yourself a wage you can get your accountant to fill in the paper work for wage subsidy.

Your going to have to pay for skippys debt so take it all. Be ahead of the group instead of being behind.

We’re seeding

Canola 5000

Wheat 3800

Peas 600

Barley 600

What are others doing.

Ah Friday Regina is bad for new Covid.

Have a great day and enjoy the normal spring weather and be safe

Your cheque is in the mail! HA HA....thanks for your patience with the site!

Comment

Ah thanks then I can be like chuck and get a check except mine would be from free enterprise not the green Ndp and liberals.

Have a great day.

We need patience as the site has some issues to work out.

Mallei I’ll text what to do.

Farmaholic. Come back it’s not that bad.

Comment

Ah thanks then I can be like chuck and get a check except mine would be from free enterprise not the green Ndp and liberals.

Have a great day.

We need patience as the site has some issues to work out.

Mallei I’ll text what to do.

Farmaholic. Come back it’s not that bad.
          Saskfarmer,

The Login is messed up... not you!

Put in your USERNAME... not your email then your password... I found this out, hopefully they will fix this glitch... makes sense that it should be the Username not the email address, it used to be this way in the past.

Cheers

Comment

Yes Tom you are correct put your user name in email spot and then use your regular password.

They are still getting the new site up and running with a few issues.

Have a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
              15 minute lock down sure beats 14 days lol

57750 for a 4440 out here, wow
              But but...... it’s green

Comment

Hmmmmm............ mom is doing the year end books now and I guess I better tell her to quit depreciating the old green iron here. Probably a little too late since the 4440 is only showing a dollar for value on paper.😎

Comment

Prices have gone totally wankers and now the drop in Grain prices for no reason other than we are out of Canola.

Hmm, I went to Home Depot and asked why was there no OSB and 4 x 8 sheets of plywood they said they were sold out and waiting for more. I asked whats the price they said up a few more dollars a sheet.

Tell me again how well we get paid for grain that feeds people.

Comment

Oh, yea it is proven that Ottawa hires people like chuck to stir up shit and push the agenda.

Isn't Canada fun.

Comment

Just got the following sent to me from our Favorite Australian.

See if a area is bad shut it down, get people inoculated and then open stuff up.

Soccer game and about 70000 attended.

Comment

Oh a big boat got stuck in a canal. Get a few farmers we could get that ****er out.
                        So what do you propose there big guy? Were you moolighting as a tug boat operator down in Florida? Ship salvage? Bar room bullshitter?

The loaded ship only weighs around 200,000 tons. If you could transform all your BS into marine horsepower you might just be able to do it.

Your hero Grant Divine had a saying "Don't say whoa in a mudhole" If only the captain had followed Grant's advice. Giver snoose Bruce!

Hey it's Sunday lets have some fun!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          So what do you propose there big guy? Were you moolighting as a tug boat operator down in Florida? Ship salvage? Bar room bullshitter?

The loaded ship only weighs around 200,000 tons. If you could transform all your BS into marine horsepower you might just be able to do it.

Your hero Grant Divine had a saying "Don't say whoa in a mudhole" If only the captain had followed Grant's advice. Giver snoose Bruce!

Hey it's Sunday lets have some fun!
                          You need to get help.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                            You need to get help.
                            Nice sentiment, but according to the vast majority of mental health professionals, there is no help for Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

The best action or intervention one can take is to not feed their ego-driven dysfunction by participating in their drama dream.

Look it up for yourself - N.P.D. - manifestations and treatment.

The only help for it is harm reduction by disassociation.

Comment

Do you guys get out much? Never had your "ideas" challenged before?

Numerous posters on Agrisilly dish out the insults and putdowns, but as long as they are directed to those you disagree with, no problem.

Seems like a lot of posters have pretty thin skins? LOL

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...