• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 COVID-19 cases tied to Sask. resort inn outbreak, infected owner says shutdown 'cr

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 COVID-19 cases tied to Sask. resort inn outbreak, infected owner says shutdown 'cr

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/covid-19-tobin-lake-shorebird-inn-nipawin-outbreak-1.5962447 https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/covid-19-tobin-lake-shorebird-inn-nipawin-outbreak-1.5962447

15 COVID-19 cases tied to Sask. resort inn outbreak, infected owner says shutdown 'crippled' business

While lying in a hospital bed receiving oxygen:

On Wednesday, Baraniski wrote on his Facebook page that "there is no science-based evidence that masks work."

"I'm against masks," he told CBC News when asked if he is an anti-masker, adding that he does not believe they should be mandatory.

"I wear them in respect for other businesses, never had a problem doing so. I do not believe they work. And I do not think that had anything to do with me catching it. The doctors here say all it takes is one aerosol droplet from an infected person to land on something and you touch your eyes or mouth and you have it."

Sask. health minister, CMHO reinforce importance of mask use

Saskatchewan's chief medical health officer, Dr. Saqib Shahab, reinforced the importance of wearing masks in helping prevent the spread of COVID-19 in September 2020.

"We know that wearing a mask reduces community transmission of the COVID-19 virus," then-Health Minister Jim Reiter said. "High levels of mask usage in other jurisdictions have been associated with reductions in COVID-19 cases."

I have had mixed feelings about the whole covid thing since day one.However today had a call from my nephew in Calgary.His 41 year old wife contacted covid last week.Wed.night he called the ambulance and she is now in a coma with a tube down her throat keeping her alive. She was a very healthy and fit girl, guess cant take anything for granted anymore.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...