• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bidens Union Address

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bidens Union Address

Anyone listen to his address? Media was just licking his loins.Pathetic display compared to Trump wuestion periods past.

Old fool thinks he's FDR.

Comment

More of a human being that the previous old fool.

Comment

For sure agstar. That man has everything under control. 4 more years!

Comment

Oh my. Watched some clips last night. He actually used cue cards multiple times again. He stumbled and mumbled terribly, completely lost his train of thought multiple times. The questions the media asked were equivalent of what’s your favourite color? What did you have for breakfast?

What a farce. The world is watching and licking their chops. What an embarrassment. And I’m a Western Canadian. Yet I feel for those poor folks down there. It’s kind of how I felt with Trudeau when I was a Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
            Oh my. Watched some clips last night. He actually used cue cards multiple times again. He stumbled and mumbled terribly, completely lost his train of thought multiple times. The questions the media asked were equivalent of what’s your favourite color? What did you have for breakfast?

What a farce. The world is watching and licking their chops. What an embarrassment. And I’m a Western Canadian. Yet I feel for those poor folks down there. It’s kind of how I felt with Trudeau when I was a Canadian.
            A lot of americans got played hard with Biden. They were gaslit by the MSM. Some were hoping he was a lefty savior which he isnt and other were hoping for a safe figure head which he isnt either. I mean this guy is carrying the nuke codes.

That buyers remorse is setting in on the left. They know they got had and it wont happen again.

On the other hand, Canadians love getting screwed over and just hoping some other part of the country gets screwed harder than they do to pay for it.

And here is the scary thing, they cant even replace Joe with Kamala, because that would leave the Senate at a 50-50 tie and a procedure vote on who is next VP.

And Joe is running again in 2024 at the ripe old age of 82.

Comment

He certainly is a better human being.
              But so is our idiot so not the be all end all for qualifications.

Comment

You were watching the wrong address ,that was the previous idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                  You were watching the wrong address ,that was the previous idiot.
                  Trump did more unscripted press conferences in a day than Biden has done in 2 months. And took a hundred hostile press questions afterward.

Joe doesnt even know what planet he is on. Probably in bed at 4pm every day comotose.

Comment

Don't worry about the nuke codes he forgot those numbers a long time ago already. He is not running the US .

Comment

Georgia and other states are closing the election fraud loopholes. TY America!

Comment

That was a big loophole in Georgia. Allowing people to vote the Sunday before an election and giving water to people standing in line to vote. What a sick bunch. All dictatorships could take lessons from Georgia.

Comment

Fixed it for you jizz

Trump did more unscripted press conferences in a day than Biden has done in 2 months. And took a hundred hostile press questions afterward.

Joe doesnt even know what planet he is on. Probably in bed at 4pm every day comotose. And Trump will win by a landslide

Comment

Biden actually said we have to raise all the highways in the country by 3 ft so they dont go underwater from climate change.

Comment

But Obama’s new shack was n the beach will be ok ?
                              Can these fu ck in imbeciles be this simple ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.