• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now we have proof that Chuck and his Cabal are paid

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we have proof that Chuck and his Cabal are paid

From Blacklock Reporter

Health Dep’t Pays For Praise
    Health Minister Patricia Hajdu’s department is paying people to say nice things about it on Twitter and Facebook. The department yesterday said it will pay minor celebrities to tout its work “as a trusted source of health information” on social media after being faulted for pandemic mismanagement.

“Targeted audiences will be determined by each influencer,” the department wrote in a notice to contractors. Twitter stars would be paid to “build the department’s credibility” and must not “tarnish Health Canada’s or the Government of Canada’s reputation.” So-called “influencers” will be paid by the hour plus expenses. No budget was detailed.

“Digital influencers are defined as people who have built a reputation for their knowledge and expertise on a specific topic,” said the notice Influencer Marketing Programs. “They make regular posts about that topic on their preferred social media channels and generate large followings of enthusiastic, engaged people who pay close attention to their views.”

Influencers do not have to disclose they are paid to tweet enthusiastic messages in support of the department and its Public Health Agency. Payments are intended to “increase knowledge of Agency policies or programs.”

Parliament in 2004 created the $675 million-a year Agency as a pandemic preparedness unit. An internal 2020 audit disclosed management from the outbreak of Covid-19 saw “confusion,” lacked “skills and expertise,” had “limited public health expertise” and “no clear understanding” of how to compile essential data.

“Some of the challenges observed throughout the response are recurrent issues,” said the audit Lessons Learned From The Public Health Agency Of Canada’s Covid-19 Response. The audit prompted the resignation last September 18 of the Agency’s $273,700-a year president, Tina Namiesniowski.

The Agency in an earlier January 14 notice acknowledged it required advice from outside experts despite Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s boast that Canada was “among the best prepared countries in the world” when Covid struck.

“The complexity of the work is very high,” wrote management. “Given the evolving situation and outbreak projections, the Agency requires the services of a public health expert.”

The Prime Minister at the outbreak of the pandemic March 11, 2020 said Canada was fully prepared. “We are pulling out all the stops to make sure Canadians stay safe, healthy and supported,” said Trudeau. “Canada is among the best prepared countries in the world to respond to the situation we are facing.”

The Agency at the time had 2,300 employees. It has since doubled its staff to “a total of approximately 5000,” managers wrote in a submission to the Senate national finance committee.

“The Agency’s priority is to ensure we are responding to and are prepared for various waves and changing requirements of the pandemic, including preparing for public health events in the future,” wrote management. “This is why we are continuously adapting and learning.”

Paid for trying to influence the the opinions on Agriville? I don't think I have moved the needle. In fact I am sure I have hardened already held views. It would take the equivalent of a nuclear bomb to influence most of the hard asses on Agrisilly.

Based on how many posters now agree with me I should be fired.

I doubt there is anybody with the exception of god and Donald Trump who might have a little influence on some of Agriville's finest. LOL
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 25, 2021, 07:38.

Comment

Finally you said something I agree with.

Comment

Actually, the CRA has recognized and is targeting influencers. Some make millions per year. $/click.
        I've occasionally agreed with Chuck when he wasn't on his pulpit.

Comment

Surprise - Surprise. What a great gig. Buy the press and hire 5000 social media posters, that we know of.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Paid for trying to influence the the opinions on Agriville? I don't think I have moved the needle. In fact I am sure I have hardened already held views. It would take the equivalent of a nuclear bomb to influence most of the hard asses on Agrisilly.

I doubt there is anybody with the exception of god and Donald Trump who might have a little influence on some of Agriville's finest. LOL
            Well I guess if you don't like what people on Agriville post , you can always find somewhere else to post your thoughts and opinions . Pretty straight forward approach. Kind of like a preacher who doesn't like rock music on the radio. Hey Reverend : It's got two knobs , one turns it down , and the other one changes the f@#$ing station!

Comment

"Based on how many posters now agree with me I should be fired."

Okay, nobody did yet...YOU ARE FIRED! Go talk at the mirror, it will agree with you.

Comment

I sure hope the original post is fake news. What is this government coming to?

Comment

Influencers are real. Real bucks.
                  Whether private and paid per click by the industry or those with agenda. If so they're paid twice.
                  There is a lot to the social media industry that should frighten us all.
                  Educating ourselves on how it's designed and operates a civic duty imo.
                  Netflix doc "The social dilemma" a good start. Whole family needs to watch it.

Comment

Digital influencers are defined as people who have built a reputation for their knowledge and expertise on a specific topic,” said the notice Influencer Marketing Programs. “They make regular posts about that topic on their preferred social media channels and generate large followings of enthusiastic, engaged people who pay close attention to their views.”

Actually I believe influencers are defined by number of followers and no other credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                      “Digital influencers are defined as people who have built a reputation for their knowledge and expertise on a specific topic,” said the notice Influencer Marketing Programs. “They make regular posts about that topic on their preferred social media channels and generate large followings of enthusiastic, engaged people who pay close attention to their views.”
                      Well, I guess that rules out Chuck, on all counts.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...