• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fixing stupid???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s interesting how people that don’t trust Trump will take a vaccine that Trump gave the go ahead to speed up the process...definitely bizarre behaviour

Comment

Originally posted by oneoff View Post
      That old saying about you "Can't fix stupid" again comes to mind. And maybe the rationale of "I'll do as I please" would summarize the above quote.
      Do you feel I’m a threat or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Casered View Post
        Looking at the way you think I'm betting your whole life is like a one big punishment as you fail daily interacting with people kind. And be careful of those thought crimes lol
        Rest assured there is no desire to associate in any way with you or those who support you. If you want to debate iodine compound therapy etc go ahead and match wits. But your know about my life is surely limited.

For instance; iodine is necessary for pituitary formation of thyroxine compounds. In fact all iodine in the body basically accumulates in this one gland.. Too little and you get goiter problems. Too much iodine (from trying to eradicate viruses in sinuses and maybe the lungs) and you can logically expect cancers of thyroid and inflammation of that gland. Being near the windpipe may well result in swelling and partial closing of that passage to the lungs.

Perhaps stick to what you don't know
        Pist off
        Last edited by oneoff; Mar 18, 2021, 19:22.

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
          It’s interesting how people that don’t trust Trump will take a vaccine that Trump gave the go ahead to speed up the process...definitely bizarre behaviour
          Well that's the thing with MAGA logic .....Cut your nose off to spite your face

I'm also sure that Trump would catch himself on fire over a bunsen burner; but a dozen keen lab students would have no trouble and would get things done

Comment

The company, which filed for bankruptcy in 2019, pleaded guilty to violating federal anti-kickback laws, as it paid doctors ostensibly to write more opioid prescriptions.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/business/purdue-pharma-guilty-plea/index.html

You are naive if you believe this is the only occurrence. Politicians and provincial health officers are heavily invested in drug cos. Maybe banning opioids would of been appropriate until proof could be presented these people are not "oneoffs" and not prove to have addictive habits. Regardless that's a lot of dead people that trusted healthcare.

Comment

Maybe an aspirin would of been more reasonable meds?

Comment

Oneoff, out of anyone on this site, you've screamed the loudest about corruption at the municipal level, i spent 10 years there, and i completely agree with you. Now connect the dots and realize it runs thru every level of govt. It's not convenient but it's the gods honest truth, it got to the municipal level last. Once you have been there, you'll see it, the rot runs deep.

Comment

What I have written is a slam on many of the posters to this thread. My opinion is that someone should speak truth to dangerous beliefs.

Hopefully all others will consider all the comments when making their decisions

Comment

oneoff, you are vaccinated so stop worrying what other people are doing. You say the technology is foolproof, great, you are covered, so live your life and stop preaching. Everyone else will do whats right for themselves. My body my choice. You have zero right to tell people what to do or shame them for making a different choice than you.

I will hedge my bets for a while because I am looking at data few others are, like how the EU is hitting 50+% vaccination rates and now locking down again because the variants are most of the new cases and the vaccine is totally ineffective. Looks like they missed it.

The vaccinated are going to be pretty red faced when they have to truck back in for a booster in 6 months, if big pharma can even get one done. I dont hear them talking about it at all.
                    Last edited by jazz; Mar 18, 2021, 22:22.

Comment

I get a chuckle how certain ethnic groups are being called up for the shot ahead of other "citizens".

Comment

Took my mom to Brandon for her covid shot in and out of keystone in 30 mins. Big trip for her but she's very happy which makes me happy. Think we are down to 70-73 age range so not there yet. I can wait till after seeding no problem cause I got bigger fish to fry. P.S. got wheat cleaned, winning !!!!!

Comment

Just for general information......
                          The rate of acceptance for an booking appointment in just one days time was in excess of 80%(according to Premier Moe and health dep't officials; in every age group down to age 72. yesterday Phase 2 booking opened.
                          That is; Moe explained that when new age groups of lesser ages were opened on a near daily basis in the province; within hours the 80% acceptance threshold had been reached. Since when did 80% of Sask. people agree on anything.
                          Well it is a fact that more than 80% OF SENIOR CITIZENS don't need much extra convincing; and as always; it remains a near futile effort providing information to the minority strongly apposed to perceived invasion of their firmly held beliefs.

Yesterday the minimum age was dropped to 67. The wait time to actual injection booked date is still as little as one day at some sites according to the premier

And for those who; for whatever reason missed the opening "kickoffs" of their age group; you can join the queue at any time now or in the future.

From a little less than a days personal experience; the injection site sensitivity (only when touched) seemed to peak at about 12 hours. Maybe over a 3 inch diameter area. It was not even noticeable at any time if a person just didn't lay on that arm . This morning it seems to have all but disappeared. Just my experience..so far..
                          Last edited by oneoff; Mar 19, 2021, 06:34.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                            Oneoff, out of anyone on this site, you've screamed the loudest about corruption at the municipal level, i spent 10 years there, and i completely agree with you. Now connect the dots and realize it runs thru every level of govt. It's not convenient but it's the gods honest truth, it got to the municipal level last. Once you have been there, you'll see it, the rot runs deep.
                            I totally agree with your quote and those who "liked " it. More than 100% agreed if that were possible.

But its off topic and the control of a pandemic is the topic at hand.
                            Now lets do our best at getting this pandemic firmly under control and hopefully eradicated in shortest time possible.

Comment

I totally agree with your quote and those who "liked " it. More than 100% agreed if that were possible.

But its off topic and the control of a pandemic is the topic at hand.
                              Now lets do our best at getting this pandemic firmly under control and hopefully eradicated in shortest time possible.
                              Is one of the known side-effects of the WuFlu shot a loss of cognitive cohesion? Because it appears to be showing that way.

You had best refrain for ever again commenting on the prevalence of corruption and ineptness in government, you great, blithering buffoon.

You rightly criticize government screwups as being endemic, but then do a 180 and trust that same bunch of apes with your LIFE?

It becomes increasingly clear that those who clamor the loudest for lemming-like herd mentality are those who feel most threatened and vulnerable - not that anyone should blame them after all the hysteria promoted by governments.

Perhaps what wold benefit them the most is not a WuFlu shot, but a shot of whiskey to help calm their hysterical tendencies.
                              Last edited by burnt; Mar 19, 2021, 07:25.

Comment

Hopefully, they’ll all line up very soon. 👍

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...