• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

durum

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

durum

It is beginning to feel like Agri-ville is into censorship, and prone to repressing freedom of speech. Question: who is the Alberta Grain Commission and why do we need it?

I'll let Brenda tell you what the Alta. Gr. Commission is and what it's mandate is but I'm curious about what led you to say 'It is beginning to feel like Agri-ville is into censorship, and prone to repressing freedom of speech.' Have I missed something? Lee

Comment

Rockpile, In response to your comments regarding Agri-ville into censorship of freedom of speech, I want to assure your as well as other members that NO censorship occurs on this site. Any member has the right to post their opinion in this forum. In fact members are encourage to discuss, learn and debate issues affecting agriculture. To date, only one posting has ever been removed from Agri-ville since November 1997. It contained blatant profanity and was not conducive to debate, discussion or even agriculture. Thank you for your opinion. We look forward to your continued use of Agri-ville. Kindest regards, Agri-ville Mayor mayor@agri-ville.com

Comment

My apologies, however, a few of us have noted that when using the reply option, our messages have not gotten through. I am sure that it is an error on our part. But, you know the times and how everyone is jittery - there just isn't any trust in the Ag community anymore, is there? Well, here goes again. I await Brenda's reply.

Comment

Actually, you know I had the same '...messages have not gotten through' problem but I assumed it was an Agri-ville technical problem. I'm not certain Agri-ville or I ever got it figured out for certain but I haven't had the problem since. If you can document when it happened to you, maybe the Agri-ville Major (now isn't that a pompous term for my old . . er . . long-time friend, Delin) can figure it out.

Comment

Please see answer under separate heading

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.