• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Life Yellowstone?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the prairie provinces have the same land titles as BC, it would appear that if you bought crown land from the government and it had a public access road on it, then that will stay as part of your deed. Lots of grazing leases have been purchased over the years and it appears that all oil and gas roads are public property forever on those quarters, even though you may now hold a deed.

Comment

Poor boy,

I guess they will provide access to their facilities. The only way in will be their way.
      Last edited by sumdumguy; Mar 7, 2021, 11:43.

Comment

Hope the ranch is run better than the dealerships.

Comment

271000 deeded acres,1023000 crown, for a total of 1.2b mill acres and owned by an American, And they think they have the right to restrict public assess to the fishing and hunting,. As that's big part of there business.

Comment

Originally posted by poorboy View Post
            If the prairie provinces have the same land titles as BC, it would appear that if you bought crown land from the government and it had a public access road on it, then that will stay as part of your deed. Lots of grazing leases have been purchased over the years and it appears that all oil and gas roads are public property forever on those quarters, even though you may now hold a deed.
            That's interesting. Usually an oil and gas company pays for access. It is a private agreement. Said oil and gas company builds and maintains to whatever standard they require.

Not sure how that allows the public to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
              271000 deeded acres,1023000 crown, for a total of 1.2b mill acres and owned by an American, And they think they have the right to restrict public assess to the fishing and hunting,. As that's big part of there business.
              There is lots to this story, looks like they built up the lake levels and stock them themselves. I have no problem with anyone controlling access on deeded land. My home is cut in half by a river and i will be damned if anyone thinks they have the right to drive through my yard and fields to get to it.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                There is lots to this story, looks like they built up the lake levels and stock them themselves. I have no problem with anyone controlling access on deeded land. My home is cut in half by a river and i will be damned if anyone thinks they have the right to drive through my yard and fields to get to it.
                Driving through your yard is a stretch but if you have a river running through there must be an assess point some where else besides your yard.
                How much would you like to bet that they run the whole shebang the same deeded or lease,its more of a tourist attraction than a ranch. Who built the highways for the tourists to get there ,im guessing the crown did.

Comment

Driving through your yard is a stretch but if you have a river running through there must be an assess point some where else besides your yard.
                  How much would you like to bet that they run the whole shebang the same deeded or lease,its more of a tourist attraction than a ranch. Who built the highways for the tourists to get there ,im guessing the crown did.
                  That's the issue, there is so much to this story we are not hearing, and bc is totally strange in how they do things. And it's not my problem how to access a river, drive 40 miles upstream and float down, i own to the high water line.

Comment

As always the bigger issue is president, lake in bc or my river, same urbanites shitting on you. Lease land in my view different ballgame. And because a rich yank is involved should not matter if i owned it.

Comment

Pretty sure no highway to the lakes in question paid by road / fuel tax. No one is fencing off a highway, let's keep things in prospective, not defending Douglas lake, despise them as a dealer, but looking at the big picture on a smaller scale this soon could be us. If they are in the wrong let the courts sort it out.
                      Last edited by makar; Mar 7, 2021, 21:46.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                        Access is assured because a 66ft road allowance is surveyed on the 1 by 2 mile grid. It actually isn’t the landowner’s land even though they may farm it.
                        BC is so cow ****ed who knows what they did, don't assume real world rules apply.

Comment

BC is so cow ****ed who knows what they did, don't assume real world rules apply.
                          cow twated.

Comment

cow twated.
                            Old Ukrainian saying kind of meaning nothing is straight.

Comment

Old Ukrainian saying kind of meaning nothing is straight.
                              You don’t say. I thought it was an English saying. We borrow from everyone lol

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                                You don’t say. I thought it was an English saying. We borrow from everyone lol
                                Probably but we are claiming it as our own.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.