• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden First Press Conference

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden First Press Conference

Remember when Trump did 3 of these day and took 50 hostile questions right after?

Ol sleepy cant even pump out one in 8 weeks and when he does it his handlers cut the feed.

What a joke. Even Trudeau looks more lucid when he his high in his cottage.

84,000,000 votes!

Click image for larger version

Name:	EvoYVGuVIAM9BQs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	770838

Comment

It wasn’t even a presser. It was he and his alt left cabinet etc. I dunno. That might almost be worse.

Comment

I get that many did not like Trump , he had many flaws , but seriously Biden running , or even a pretend potato head figure ??
        Seriously, leader of the most powerful nation on earth ??? WTF were people thinking ??
        Woke don’t think ... period
        Kamala will be in by June

I never believed he would be this incompetent , I wished he would get some help but that’s a train wreck far worse than Trump , and that was iffy
        Last edited by furrowtickler; Mar 4, 2021, 21:13.

Comment

He has to be the most demented US president in history at the worst time

That cut out on questions and zero actual press speaks volumes

North American politics is absolutely shameful right now , I don’t care if your right or left , it’s a disgrace ... and sickening the media has pushed it this far.

Woke politics is destroying what made North America what it was . They have zero clue as to what they have done

Comment

Look at the neckline looks like a mask.

Look like the same Biden as four years ago to you?

Comment

"Kamala Says Biden Will Be 'Kept Comfortable' While A Discussion Ensues About Whether To Keep Him Alive"

"I can tell you this," said Harris. "Joe will be kept comfortable. He will be resuscitated if I wish, and then a discussion will ensue between me and my doctor about how we should move forward in the most humane way possible. In the end, this must always be the woman's choice, and I will make this choice privately between me and my doctor."

https://babylonbee.com/news/kamala-says-biden-will-be-kept-comfortable-while-a-discussion-ensues-about-whether-to-keep-him-alive https://babylonbee.com/news/kamala-says-biden-will-be-kept-comfortable-while-a-discussion-ensues-about-whether-to-keep-him-alive

Comment

Biden doesnt give press conferences just zoom meetings where he sits like a zombie in a chair with 2 masks on. Cant fly on AF1 even, thats too much for him. Has entire days in the WH like his campaign where he calls a lid and is in bed at 4pm.

There is no way this guy in even around in 2 yrs. The presidency has aged people in the past. Ol Sleepy is about a 110 now.

But Trump sure looks vigorous.

Comment

Yeah Trump and Republicans are still going on about how the election was stolen from them! That's progress? Trump was soundly fired and his ego is bruised!

And not even the hand picked Attorney, General William Barr would lie for him and say that there was evidence of electoral fraud.

Many Republicans are not only sore losers they are suffering from mass delusions. Just like many of the equally deluded on Agrisilly.

Meanwhile back in Canada O'toole is doing his best to lose the next election. The party social conservatives want to talk about "winning" issues like abortion again in their upcoming convention. Just what O'toole needs, social conservatives setting back the party for a couple of more election cycles while Trudeau fumbles again and again!

Whack a way Erin!

And all the Conservative premiers lined up yesterday asking for more health transfers to save their ass. Kenney should try a PST if he thinks he needs more heath care dollars instead of begging the feds for a larger deficit.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    Yeah Trump and Republicans are still going on about how the election was stolen from them! That's progress? Trump was soundly fired and his ego is bruised!

And not even the hand picked Attorney, General William Barr would lie for him and say that there was evidence of electoral fraud.

Many Republicans are not only sore losers they are suffering from mass delusions. Just like many of the equally deluded on Agrisilly.

Meanwhile back in Canada O'toole is doing his best to lose the next election. The party social conservatives want to talk about "winning" issues like abortion again in their upcoming convention. Just what O'toole needs, social conservatives setting back the party for a couple of more election cycles while Trudeau fumbles again and again!

Whack a way Erin!

And all the Conservative premiers lined up yesterday asking for more health transfers to save their ass. Kenney should try a PST if he thinks he needs more heath care dollars instead of begging the feds for a larger deficit.
                    maybe they should impeach biden like the wing nuts did?

Comment

Wow, Chuck your Hillarious ever think about doing stand up.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                        Wow, Chuck your Hillarious ever think about doing stand up.
                        chuck is the mind of a looney left poster child.

Trudeau spent $500B and not a single dollar to health care. That was enough money to build 100s of new hospitals and hire thousands of new doctors. Maybe our 400,000 new immigrants every yr could have a few doctors and nurses in the mix.

And somehow its Kennys and Pallisters fault people are not getting medical procedures anymore? Gezus some people are off their rockers.

Comment

Jazz - exactly as you stated. That post deserved more a a simple like.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            chuck is the mind of a looney left poster child.

Trudeau spent $500B and not a single dollar to health care. That was enough money to build 100s of new hospitals and hire thousands of new doctors. Maybe our 400,000 new immigrants every yr could have a few doctors and nurses in the mix.

And somehow its Kennys and Pallisters fault people are not getting medical procedures anymore? Gezus some people are off their rockers.
                            exactly , saskatchewan can't get rural doctors , so let them come but they have to spend 10 years in rural sk, ab, man as a family doc ?
                            better than letting them come and making them drive a yellow cab
                            could fill all small hospitals this way in a heartbeat
                            Last edited by caseih; Mar 5, 2021, 13:17.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...
                            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.