• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Dakota

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Dakota

So they are close to passing a ban on mask mandates for the future. I find that interesting. Freeing. North Dakota, you rock!

Go ND. Makes one wonder what the actual loss of life potential was due to covid19 itself and how much loss there will be going forward as a result of lockdowns. Will likely never know. Sadly up here in canuckistan, since 2/3 of the people work for the gubmint there will never be an end to the scamdemic.

Comment

I think it frees up nursing home beds anyway.

Comment

They must be assuming North Dakota will never see an ebola like outbreak with 50% fatalities or another nastier corona virus! LOL

Way to go ND lead the nation in stupid. Someone should nominate ND for the Darwin award.

That's the problem with modern society, the dumb ones are kept alive and can pass on their genes. In the "good ole days" that many of you aspire to, the stupid and unlucky ones didn't last long.

"Gork dont worry about sabre tooth tigers, chief is making threat of tigers up. It's a big hoax and he is trying to oppress us!" "You can leave spear at home"
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 5, 2021, 09:43.

Comment

Again Its DR Chuck with more useless Comments.

Way to go Chuck been to ND maybe you should visit and understand more about it. Or are you banned from The USA?

Chuck and Ryan ARe from the Same useless party.

Comment

Here it is Chuck. 389 deaths/ 1,177,884 residents = .0003302 or .03=percent

If more than half of deaths were attributed to aged and plagued with morbidities then my chances of dying for this “huge” threat is less than .0001651 or .01651 percent.

I googled your chances of dying in a car crash (don’t know where) is 1 in 100. That’s 1%, you still driving?
            Last edited by sumdumguy; Mar 5, 2021, 09:58.

Comment

How many died from wearing a mask? How many lives were ruined by wearing a mask? How many people suffered long term health problems from wearing a mask?

Masks and vaccines will save hundreds of thousands of lives world wide. The anti maskers and anti vaxers should get the darwin award.
              Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 5, 2021, 10:11.

Comment

chuck come on let's get mad that was a real wimpy reply. Come on you can cut and paste. Lets go.

Comment

Pretty hard to not be an anti vaxer when the govt doesn’t even recommend getting a “ vaccine”.
                  The “vaccine” doesn’t fit the definition of a vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                    So they are close to passing a ban on mask mandates for the future. I find that interesting. Freeing. North Dakota, you rock!
                    Regardless of your position on Covid does it really make sense to legislate options off the table for future? Some may view this as a freeing ban, I would argue it just ads to bureaucracy with more and more rules, quite the opposite. In my life I have learned to never say never.

Comment

Covid vaccines are far more available in ND that they are up here. Many now have been inoculated. when we get the vaccine the need to mask will be far less. I expect the mandatory masking will end up here when widespread vaccines are available.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        How many died from wearing a mask? How many lives were ruined by wearing a mask? How many people suffered long term health problems from wearing a mask?

Masks and vaccines will save hundreds of thousands of lives world wide. The anti maskers and anti vaxers should get the darwin award.
                        I think you should get the crawl under the rock award. Facts are facts and when you can’t refute the facts, you go into your name calling modus operendum. Look at reality.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
                          Covid vaccines are far more available in ND that they are up here. Many now have been inoculated. when we get the vaccine the need to mask will be far less. I expect the mandatory masking will end up here when widespread vaccines are available.
                          You're expecting against reality - they've already said it won't end.

They've already said nothing much will even change from now.

Comment

What is so gawdamn hard about putting on a mask for the 5 minutes you're in a store so you dont spit all over shit while talking???
                            Im sick of it too but calm down already. Im more pissed about the too long, too silly restrictions. Disgusted with every bit of it.
                            Find something important to bitch about.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...