• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went well.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went well.

Hip replaced 14 hours ago.

Once pain killers kicked in properly about 8 hours ago going well.

Lots of new farm topics to read on here.

You might get some morphine induced comments dribble from me but hey what’s new.

Wheat up nicely eased hip pain even more.

Hey my grammar may improve

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Hip replaced 14 hours ago.

Hey my grammar may improve
    As in more "hip"?

Comment

A complete overhaul!

Comment

Both new now? It's Demerol, that I had, oh that kills ALL pain, mmmmm

Comment

Good to hear. You won’t need dogs to gather the sheep anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            Both new now? It's Demerol, that I had, oh that kills ALL pain, mmmmm
            Had left one done 10 yrs ago right just got worse and worse. Time I saw surgeon till surgery only three weeks.

Added a few millimeters to my right leg to balance em up

Comment

Jealous, still waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                Jealous, still waiting.
                Private health insurance is the key here.

Public system wait probably 12 months.

Better clarify as well I saw the surgeon in Maybe November 19 got X-rays he said it’s on the way out your call go as long as ya can. When it’s t8me I will slot you in.

Same surgeon done other hip 3 rounds of shoulder and one knee clean out.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                  Jealous, still waiting.
                  Waiting here too. Shoulda gone 5 yrs ago. Can't even get an assessment at this stage.
                  Might have to try Medical Tourism. Not an option to wait years.

Our heathcare is cheap and if you can get past the gatekeepers it is mostly good.
                  Unfortunately good and cheap don't often fit if you are distressed.

Guy I know had a very bad back that needed an operation with no prospects in sight. Went to Saskatoon and sat in emergency till they admitted him and did the operation that week.

Comment

Good to hear Mallee. Actually the morphine making you more legible for me LoL.

Comment

Haven’t you guys got private non govt hospitals

Comment

Got a dud knee giving me hell as well same leg.

Have to get a X-ray tommorow to make sure new hip is all good after session of hydra therapy. Surgeon said will do you knee at same time and we will work out a plan for next round of surgery on knee if needed.

Costs me $395 per month I think there’s been a price rise.

Been in it since I was 18 yr old.

Comment

Used my bodily functions today ain’t been since Monday fri night here.

Enema.

Had me sideways on bed and meant to do it in a pan thing.

Nurses who are characters I said it’s gone on the bed they said don’t worry let it flow.

Then went to toilet not long after and the nurse said you’ve got footlong in there..

Had to be there always doing wise ass stuff to me and vice versa

Comment

Class of 63 is starting to go Bionic. Get well my Friend

Comment

I heard that the new way to do hips is make a cut on the front of the hip. Much less pain and back walking next day. Old cut through the butt is a doozy they say.

Good luck and fast recovery

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.