• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola seed prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola seed prices

Has anyone compiled a list of comparative prices for various canola seed varieties? Kinda like Gas Buddy does for fuel?

O.K. lets see, I'm a STO I paid between $640 -700 for LL podseal last year. What do you BTO's pay along with your rebates ?

Comment

Anyone use Inputs.ca to price crop inputs? The $500 entry fee is either cheap or expensive depending on how you look at it.
      https://t.co/eiQZnypldq?amp=1 https://t.co/eiQZnypldq?amp=1
      Last edited by ColevilleH2S; Mar 2, 2021, 08:36.

Comment

Got in on the 4 for 3 on 7565 last year. Retailer told me to go for it and I did. Have 40% of this years canola bought and at home. The other stuff I booked November. If it turns dryish some of that pricey stuff might go back.

Comment

Originally posted by oldjim View Post
          Has anyone compiled a list of comparative prices for various canola seed varieties? Kinda like Gas Buddy does for fuel?
          Good idea I wonder who finances Gas Buddy? Maybe some check off dollars should be spent this way. Along with some other valuable input price monitoring.

Comment

FBN membership is now free. On their platform the deal is that you upload what you paid and then you can see what everyone else is paying. Its really interesting in the differences. On the US side they break it down to county or regional pricing. One can see how one area will pay different prices for exactly they same seed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.