• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe not so "Ideal"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe not so "Ideal"

Saw this on kijiji today, from what I had heard they were around 800k cash price new. (not that I'm in the new combine market) 196 separator hours makes that just over $1400/hr depreciation assuming the asking price, but am sure the previous owner got much less in trade value making the cost higher. I'm sure the NH dealer stretched to make that deal just for the PR out of it.

Hey GDR,
    What I was told is a new Ideal 8 is approx 675k.
    Would like to try one but our dealer doesn’t like to give us STO’s a demo. Oh well maybe another 2 or 3 owners it will be into my price range.

Comment

I also have been told an Ideal 8 with pickup is around $675K, But depending on your area and the brand you run now there are bounty's and kickback programs that could knock $20 to $40k off that price and if buying multiple units you could have a lower starting price by $25k+.
      I think another 3 seasons of "on farm R&D" and they will be a very competitive combine.

Comment

All those $800 k price tags are simply coffee shop talk

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
          Your damn right there not ideal !

Those combines arent worth $ 5,000 to the scrap dealer !

Constant electrical, def, sensor issues... the shear bolt driving the rotor breaks every hour and they cant chop straw !

If your gonna buy an agco buy a red massey rotary like farma and at least you can harvest !

**** agco and buy a simple single rotary John Deere or Case !
          Go Gleaner! Harrow pack behind the machine and you'll have fall seeded Canola for that Canola-Snow rotation! I jest...

Comment

Smog, def and Electronics, where are we going?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...