• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavy trucks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavy trucks

Looking for insight on where everyone purchases there semi's, Looking to upgrade in near future. Auction stuff, dealers, private. Most likely stay with peterbilt (anyone run a pacaar eng are they junk?) Any bad experiences from places to stay away from would be appreciated.

Ritche Bros. in Nisku usually has a good selection. Bought a Pete cab-over and Mach tractor there. Older units but they have newer units as well and I got a good price. Depends how handy you are and your ability to get a feel for the shape of the drive train. I've always been happy with my Ritche purchases. You can also get a lot of info online and buy online as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustynut View Post
      Looking for insight on where everyone purchases there semi's, Looking to upgrade in near future. Auction stuff, dealers, private. Most likely stay with peterbilt (anyone run a pacaar eng are they junk?) Any bad experiences from places to stay away from would be appreciated.
      What do u plan to pull? Pacaar are not a good lugging motor. Little short on hp. Ran one hauling pulling super B oil and were not as nice as running CAT or Cummins

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.