Test If you want to decline Justin Jackboot's airport detainment offer - do this:: Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

If you want to decline Justin Jackboot's airport detainment offer - do this::

Test
Feb 22, 2021 | 12:48 1 This chappie seemed to not feel the fear -

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLkzuFA..._web_copy_link

And I emphasize the word "offer".

It's an offer you may refuse. Reply With Quote

• fjlip's Avatar Feb 22, 2021 | 12:57 2
    Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
    This chappie seemed to not feel the fear -

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLkzuFA..._web_copy_link

And I emphasize the word "offer".

It's an offer you may refuse.
    F*CK YA ! I love this guy! Screw your Tests AZZHOLES! Reply With Quote

• SASKFARMER's Avatar Feb 22, 2021 | 12:59 3 Drive to the Canadian boarder in Alberta. Have the negative tests done and claim your a farmer a essential service and your a Canadian citizen and your heading home to quarantine.

Bye bye.

Oh if your car is registered in the USA complete the papers ahead and pay any tax to canada.

Head home Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Feb 22, 2021 | 13:00 4 This is awesome. F%#k trudeau and his commie ilk. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Feb 22, 2021 | 13:56 5 The only thing contagious about this is civil disobedience. Reply With Quote
    Feb 22, 2021 | 17:13 6 Whatever happened to the bbq guy in Ontario ?
    Anyone know? Reply With Quote
    Feb 22, 2021 | 17:23 7
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    Whatever happened to the bbq guy in Ontario ?
    Anyone know?
    He is still being harassed.

https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2021/02/adamson-bbq-owner-receives-187k-invoice-toronto-police-services/ Reply With Quote
    Feb 22, 2021 | 17:47 8
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    Whatever happened to the bbq guy in Ontario ?
    Anyone know?

As far as trying to bypass the WuFlu jackboots at Pearson or any other airport, it might not work out as easily today as it did yesterday, on an individual basis.

However, if all the passengers were to decide to walk out, not sure the mall cops and PHAC zealots could do much about it. Reply With Quote
    Feb 22, 2021 | 17:51 9 Doesn't BBQ guy have a huge go fund me?

Saw him on Global? On the weekend tell his whole story. Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Feb 22, 2021 | 18:10 10 Mixed on this one. He could have caught it traveling and now be spreading it. No mask.
    But refusing the test sure. Test centers here say nobody coming in any more. And I noticed today half the street not masking up.
    And obviously he wasn't international or he would've been detained. Constitutional lawyer I doubt he was.
    Pushing back good sometimes. Where would we be if no one did.
    Herd immunity coming cause the vaccine for what its worth sure isn't. This country is getting dumb and dumber.
    Last edited by blackpowder; Feb 22, 2021 at 18:12.
    fjlip's Avatar Feb 22, 2021 | 18:55 11 Less tests will absolutely reduce the IMAGINARY positives. That's all we need. Smarten up people, don't test just to check for a VIRUS particle left over. The false ones scare the shit out of SHEEPLE. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes

• Feb 22, 2021 | 19:02 12 Or the "presumptive" positives.

An Old Order Mennonite community not too far from here had an "outbreak", as the public health people are so fond of calling it when 1 or more "cases" appear.

When 3 members of the group were sick and tested positive, "contact tracing" followed up and an additional 95 people were called upon to submit to tests.

Which they refused.

Outcome? Our esteemed public health declared all 95 as positives.

And that, folks, is how the recorded cases became what they are. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• fjlip's Avatar Feb 22, 2021 | 19:10 13 To those crooks...Name:  finger.JPG
Views: 413
Size:  37.4 KB Reply With Quote

• Feb 22, 2021 | 21:32 14 check out cops mask at 2:02,,, It's under his nose for effes sake. s-a-f-e-t-y, protect others, and of course wear a mask, and all that crap! Reply With Quote