• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we going to say anything ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we going to say anything ?

Changing the mandatory minimum sentencing because the prisons are over represented with indigenous and black inmates.
    Does this make sense to anyone?
    Would this compare to raising the speed limit because its catching to many speeders
    Or lowering the drinking age because there is to many minors consuming alcohol ?
    Would it be acceptable to question this or would that be considered racist?

I almost shit my pants when I read he is going after us gun owners who are legal and then giving min to zero sentences for gang bangers that actually have illegal guns and kill people. Sick is all I can say but the liberals get most criminal votes. and mail-in will be a dream come true.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
      I almost shit my pants when I read he is going after us gun owners who are legal and then giving min to zero sentences for gang bangers that actually have illegal guns and kill people. Sick is all I can say but the liberals get most criminal votes. and mail-in will be a dream come true.
      It's true. Completely backwards thinking. It quickly becomes clear that it's not about controlling crime, but about controlling the population.

It appears that the completely deranged left actually wants crime to become rampant - and the WuFlu to spread - so that they can continue to crack down on civil liberties.

And with mail-in ballots, the Lieberals are projected to receive around 43 million votes - so ya, good chance of a majority.

Comment

I’m investing in Dominion Voting Systems Canada.

Comment

If this isn’t enough ammunition for O’Tool with all of the rest of Trudopes ****ups, I guess we might as well give up ever having a conservative government again.

Comment

O'Toole is not getting the airplay...I am not sure what is wrong with him...but I would be on the TV political shows every chance I get...

Trudeau and his minions can't answer the questions without a script...

You want to see how phucked up things are...watch Michelle Rempel Garner in the Health committee on the 19th of February....even the senior bureaucrats are a bunch of phucktards.
            Last edited by bucket; Feb 20, 2021, 09:46.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              O'Toole is not getting the airplay...I am not sure what is wrong with him...but I would be on the TV political shows every chance I get...
              Dont forget who runs the media in this country. They spend all their time demonizing CPC and covering for our idiot.

Anyway, this is all a play in Toronto. Scary white rural people with guns now silenced while racial communities spared from incarceration for crimes because they are misunderstood.

What a disaster our politics have become. Its no longer about running a country.

Comment

We know that visible minorities are more likely to be mistreated by the police and justice system.

Inflexible mandatory minimum sentences discriminate against people who are not serious offenders and are unlikely to commit another crime. Why impose a mandatory sentence when it is not needed? It is costs a lot keep people in prison who don't need to be there.

Without mandatory minimums, judges still have lots of ability to impose harsher sentences on those who deserve it and lighter sentences on those who are less of threat to re-offend.

Putting substance abusers in jail only makes their situation worse. Substance addiction is a health care issue not a criminal justice issue unless it involves driving. The Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police has said simple drug possession for small amounts should be decriminalized.
                Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 20, 2021, 09:44.

Comment

As usual chick, your logic goes in a circle. If the justice system is harder on minorities then wouldn't standardized mandatory minimum sentences take the mistreatment out of play? Judges would no longer be able to mistreat anyone of any color. From what I understand the mandatory minimums were only on the second offense. Not the first! So these minorities in the justice system are repeat offenders! With illegal firearms! Unreal.
                  And, getting locked up with professionals watching you full time when you are going through withdrawal is more often a good thing. The jail system has a lot of tools to help these people while they are incarcerated.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    We know that visible minorities are more likely to be mistreated by the police and justice system.

Inflexible mandatory minimum sentences discriminate against people who are not serious offenders and are unlikely to commit another crime. Why impose a mandatory sentence when it is not needed? It is costs a lot keep people in prison who don't need to be there.

Without mandatory minimums, judges still have lots of ability to impose harsher sentences on those who deserve it and lighter sentences on those who are less of threat to re-offend.

Putting substance abusers in jail only makes their situation worse. Substance addiction is a health care issue not a criminal justice issue unless it involves driving. The Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police has said simple drug possession for small amounts should be decriminalized.
                    🖕🏻 ......

Comment

Bigger and better button...

Click image for larger version

Name:	finger.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	770802

Comment

Was on the news that Calgary is 40% visible minority,so just hold on for a little longer and we the evil whites will be the visible minority and receive all the preferential treatment.

Comment

A very good friend of mine sent a post supporting the governments initiative re mandatory minimum sentencing. There are many good arguments in favour when you look at the stats. My question is why are those groups over incarcerated? Maybe it is because of preferential treatment. More preferential treatment is the cure?

Comment

Conservative party surely has enough money to start their own media company. Fight fire with fire.

Comment

Goldstein says that Blair knows what will bring down gun crime, but Boss Blackface won't allow it because....racist...

Political correctness = death of innocents.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-trudeau-knows-handgun-ban-wont-work-blair-knows-what-will https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-trudeau-knows-handgun-ban-wont-work-blair-knows-what-will

"The problem with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s proposed handgun ban is that it won’t work and his government knows it.
                              Trudeau’s Minister of Public Safety, Bill Blair, knows handgun bans don’t work.

In a 2019 interview with the Globe and Mail, he said months of consultations had led him to the conclusion banning handguns would be costly and ineffective.

Breadcrumb Trail Links

Toronto & GTA Ontario Crime Columnists Canada

GOLDSTEIN: Trudeau knows handgun ban won't work, Blair knows what will
                              Author of the article:
                              Lorrie Goldstein
                              Publishing date:
                              Feb 20, 2021 • 7 hours ago • 3 minute read
                              photo illustration
                              Article content

"The problem with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s proposed handgun ban is that it won’t work and his government knows it.
                              Trudeau’s Minister of Public Safety, Bill Blair, knows handgun bans don’t work.

In a 2019 interview with the Globe and Mail, he said months of consultations had led him to the conclusion banning handguns would be costly and ineffective.

Ironically, Blair, who served as Toronto police chief from 2005 to 2015 before entering politics, knows what would reduce gun crime.

But he can’t talk about it because the Trudeau government would call it racist and doesn’t appear interested in actually reducing gun violence...."

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...