• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMF says Canada must justify post-pandemic stimulus spending

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMF says Canada must justify post-pandemic stimulus spending

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/imf-says-canada-must-justify-180654843.html IMF says Canada must justify post-pandemic stimulus spending

https://nationalpost.com/news/plunging-revenues-and-sky-high-deficits-could-turn-catastrophic-for-canadian-governments-report-warns Plunging revenues and sky-high deficits could turn catastrophic for Canadian governments, report warns
    'Governments in Canada will struggle over the near and longer terms to dig themselves out of this gigantic fiscal hole'

Looks like the world is starting to realize we have maxed the credit card by now.

IMF looking at us.

Trudeau will have to give Canada a credit down grade to get re-elected.

There's going to be a "post-pandemic"? Not if fancy-socks gets his way!

Comment

The pandemic has been used as a convenient excuse for governments to borrow to buy votes like never before.

Oodles of cash for mass transit which has zip to do with fighting a pandemic.

Comment

And just yesterday bobblehead Freeland was saying the IMF was singing praise for Canada.

Comment

bobble? now that's too tame!

Click image for larger version

Name:	FREE land.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	770800

Name:	IMG_9640.JPG
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	770798

Name:	IMG_9638.JPG
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	770799

Comment

“As soon as we start seeing economic growth, we won’t need to worry about [revenue shortfalls],” he said.

We have children running the show.
            One can only watch in amazement. Not sure why the usual suspects on here never comment on that.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              “As soon as we start seeing economic growth, we won’t need to worry about [revenue shortfalls],” he said.

We have children running the show.
              One can only watch in amazement. Not sure why the usual suspects on here never comment on that.
              I'm going to use that line on my banker.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarms View Post
                I'm going to use that line on my banker.
                *spoiler alert* I'm sure many are!

"Once we develop the necessary synergies with other businesses, incorporate enough precision tech, and attain efficiencies of scale, we'll finally start paying down the principle."

Comment

Warm up for IMF's "The World Debt Reset" as per Turdeaus leaked memo. https://thecanadianreport.ca/is-this-leaked-memo-really-trudeaus-covid-plan-for-2021-you-decide/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.