• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday C o c k t a i l report and other useless stuff. Its Friday let's have fun.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday C o c k t a i l report and other useless stuff. Its Friday let's have fun.

Oh, how I wish I was home in Florida and not in Saskatchewan.

Big shortages all over the place. Can't get a new Yukon Denali because of a shortage of Computer components so will have to wait till next fall now they say for the one I want.

Grain Bags price going up because company that makes the plastic Covid. Cough Cough slowed production and now we created a shortage. Make up on a year of losses in a couple of months this way. I did something right last fall buying two pallets of big bags. Wow, something right for once.

The grain is in short supply, we finally are on to the last four bags of Canola before we start to empty the bins, We are making real money now.

Told my salesmen were doing something different this year when all are running scared going nuts for Shops, bins, tractors combines land rent, etc. Were shifting it too low and just coasting into 2022.

So this week in Canada our Liberal Gov put in new measures to **** with Legal gun owners and Duck hunters. Yep, we have some of the toughest rules in the world to follow in Canada to buy or own a gun, let alone shoot a gun. Skippy and team diversity were down in the polls so may as well do an old Squirrel trick and the People in Toronto & Montreal will fall for it. Hook line and sinker.

Then in our ****ed up Canada Thursday the Same Stupid Liberals bring in a bill to change the rules regarding jail time for Gang Bangers and gun crime not more severe as most would think. Nope, not in ****ed up Canada these same stupid fools are going to let criminals off with a slap on the wrist.

So for the slow at heart, they are taking away law-abiding gun owners and making them criminals, and letting real criminals off the hook. What the **** is wrong here.

You can't make shit up like this if you tried.

Then we have Skippy on Wednesday I'm not sure what the hell he was snorting or if he has brain damage but for sure he was whacked out on some substance.

There was a movie years ago I can't remember its name but everything that right becomes wrong and everything wrong became right. We are living in that world what the **** next is it the purge.

Now on the Code of ethics, it seems farmers weren't happy. No shit sherlock you invited Ducks unlimited to sit in on each meeting and wonder why. This was going to be forced on farmers.

See fighting back does work, more farmers need to wake up and realize it's us vs them. If we don't continue to fight they will walk all over us and **** us right in the ass till we're no longer needed as we all eat grasshoppers and meat made in a lab.

Ah **** I need a drink after this week of Liberal screw-ups, and I still can't have one the Dr. Says.

Cherry Blossom Cocktail since it's warming up and spring is just around the corner.

Ingredients

1 ounce Brandy
    1-1/2 ounce Cherry Brandy
    1/2 ounce Curacao or Triple Sec
    1/2 ounce Black Cherry Syrup
    1 dash of Lemon Juice

Combine
    All the ingredients into a shaker and fill with ice. Stir until the outside of the shaker is cold and strain
    into your favorite vintage cocktail glass. Garnish with cherries and enjoy!

Ah, wouldn't that taste good. Even Chucky would have one. Come on Chuck pull the plug.

So for the note Canola hit $17.35 yesterday and peas hit 11 for yellows. But the market three months ago didn't realize this. hahaha ****ing joke.

The land is still going up and up and up. Good. Lotto max is $60 million today would you farm if you won that amount? Yes, I would but it would be on only what I own and it would be just playing.

Bobo has been MIA again as Ag stab is in the toilet but she had a time frame to get it done end of January well it's now almost March. What does she actually do. Canola has been shut out of China for over two years would the price be 24 now a bushel if she would have done something. Oh, it's china Trudeau loves them and hates us, farmers.

Funny thing also this week Trudeau and Team Diversity won't pull Canada from the Olympic games on chinas human rights abuse over its own people. Yet they have the two Micheals and ****ed our Canola. What does China have on Skippy.

Oh well, it's Friday the Cleaners are going to run again today, and were selling Canola. Have a great weekend and enjoy the warm weather. Slap a ****ing green guy pushing Solar panels as they really worked so well for texas in a ****ing storm. Try charging 200000 vehicles in a Sask winter and wonder how well hold up.
    Last edited by SASKFARMER; Feb 19, 2021, 07:04.

Told my salesmen were doing something different this year when all are running scared going nuts for Shops, bins, tractors combines land rent, etc. Were shifting it too low and just coasting into 2022.

Whats that about????? Maybe grow a little less ...make a little more???? Seems to work for every other industry...

It will be quite a tug of war to see if people want to eat or have things?

Why dont you wait for an electric Yukon?????poke

Comment

Oh, wouldn't that be nice, or the new Tesla truck or Skippys number three man's idea about an electric Sled. Just imagine going to the cabin deep into the bush north of Hudson Bay and what do you carry a generator along with you for the week your out there. **** you can't make up shit like this.

imagine if everyone had all-electric vehicles the last two weeks would it be a plugin and go to work or stay warm. thanks to Chuck's climate scam posts and all the green retards, that's how it would be.

Warmth or work. But if your sitting at home getting a welfare check who cares. Were all in this together.

Comment

Talking to a couple of friends that work as salemen at machinery dealerships....this is one of the best winters both have had ever! Not many farmers are worried about it potentially being dry but are spending to the limits. After a spring harvest and decent fall harvest I am enjoying sitting back and catching up, major steel price increases are not going to affect this guy.

Comment

Saskfarmer

Dumb question...as people mover...does a Yukon need 6.2l engine? or a 5.3l for that matter...

The way most Yukons are used.... a 4.3 v6 for the trip to costco.... would suffice.

Sure its a big vehicle physically but its usually not used for a powerhouse...

Pretty rare to see a Yukon pulling anything.

Comment

Everything is going up but there is no inflation???

If anybody in this country wanted to buy a section before spring I have no idea what it whould take.

Where is the best place to park money if or when the shit hits the fan. Between the economy and the Liberals cash looks like a poor bet

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
              Everything is going up but there is no inflation???

If anybody in this country wanted to buy a section before spring I have no idea what it whould take.

Where is the best place to park money if or when the shit hits the fan. Between the economy and the Liberals cash looks like a poor bet
              Land is the clear winner for asset protection and inflation and survival, only question is will there be anyone who can afford to buy our food? Thats when govts can do something even stupider than print money and put in price controls.

Texas is already running out of food, food banks have been emptied.

US just had a fairly significant disaster even and the geriatric fool Biden stays in his white house basement playing Mario kart. Trudeau is a fool but he is in charge of a 10th rate power. Biden is the leader of the free world now and doesnt have a clue where he is most days. Go watch his town hall this week. Stunning what voters voted for. They deserve what they get.
              Last edited by jazz; Feb 19, 2021, 07:56.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                Saskfarmer

Dumb question...as people mover...does a Yukon need 6.2l engine? or a 5.3l for that matter...

The way most Yukons are used.... a 4.3 v6 for the trip to costco.... would suffice.

Sure its a big vehicle physically but its usually not used for a powerhouse...

Pretty rare to see a Yukon pulling anything.
                Most Yukon’s I suppose. I don’t know though if a 4.3 would get them up a hill efficiently. And we do a lot of pulling with our old girl. Livestock trailer, flat bed, etc. IMO, even just pulling itself, it needs a 5.3.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                  Oh, how I wish ...

So for the slow at heart, they are taking away law-abiding gun owners and making them criminals, and letting real criminals off the hook. What the **** is wrong here.
                  NEWSTALK1010

"#BREAKING: Toronto Police say they've made an arrest in connection to the shooting of a 14-year-old girl last Friday. A 17-year-old boy has been charged with the following:"

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rap sheet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	770791

Take a good look at that charges list and try to convince me or anyone else how the Prime Moron's gun laws would have made a difference.

Minister of Public Safety Bill Blair is fully responsible for this girl's shooting. He's the one who is steadily relaxing the rules for criminal behavior.
                  Last edited by burnt; Feb 19, 2021, 08:27.

Comment

it's Like a shop Bigger is always better.

Ours pulls home a trailer if I buy one south cheap and drag it home then resell. It's also nice in South Dakota with its 80MPH limit on the freeway. Or as I always do if it's 110 go 122 if it's 100 go 112 and if it's 80 go 90MPH. Ah, burning fuel is fun.

Comment

Bill Blair and Trudeau as of Wed will give this punk a leaner sentence and he will be out in no time. They just put a bill out in parliament.

The next election ads should show those two **** heads, stating these two killed an innocent girl with stupid gun laws and then released the guy.

Comment

All good answers to the question....thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                          Bill Blair and Trudeau as of Wed will give this punk a leaner sentence and he will be out in no time. They just put a bill out in parliament.

The next election ads should show those two **** heads, stating these two killed an innocent girl with stupid gun laws and then released the guy.
                          Exactly. But it won't happen.The bought-off media won't let it. Just like they didn't let news of Biden's bad boy surface until after the election.

Pay special attention to the last charge - that one is completely on Blair's head and within his power to change.

LILLEY: Trudeau reduces sentence for serious gun crimes

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-reduces-sentence-for-serious-gun-crimes https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-reduces-sentence-for-serious-gun-crimes
                          Last edited by burnt; Feb 19, 2021, 08:54.

Comment

It's a new Wine Red one Bucket.

Yea that last charge is all Bill Blair and this guy was a police officer. Really have to wonder.

Comment

saskfarmer

Just because it may come from someone else on AV....it may as well come from a friend....

You sure its not WHINE Red....hahaha

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.