• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More global warming

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More global warming

https://apple.news/A1iiPZ4wYS-qT0an1OfRvRA https://apple.news/A1iiPZ4wYS-qT0an1OfRvRA
    When’s the last time you saw this ?
    I know, it’s just weather
    But the turtles are stunned and confused, and looking for Greta
    Last edited by Guest; Feb 17, 2021, 17:40.

And because humans are putting all those turtles in such close contact with each other,,, they'll probably end up dying due to some disease.

Comment

I wonder what they feed them? Don't think it would take long and they would be hungry and thirsty.

Comment

Hopefully no straws stuck where they don’t belong.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
          I wonder what they feed them? Don't think it would take long and they would be hungry and thirsty.
          They like green seaweed

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
            And because humans are putting all those turtles in such close contact with each other,,, they'll probably end up dying due to some disease.
            And this will be a new ecological disaster. We have already lost, or nearly lost, thousands of species of animals, birds, fish and insects. And we continue our destructive activity.

Comment

Media also showed a polar bear rolling around in the cold fresh snow enjoying the moment. Bet he likes turtles , ya know crunchy on the outside with that soft chewy center.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...