• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After the storm in USA

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the storm in USA

This is a great example of why solar and wind are ussless for necessary needs of electricity. Coal and nuclear keep on working.

Sure hope Kenney and crew are paying attention to Texas and stop the conversion of Alberta's most modern coal fired power plants like Genesse 3 from coal to NG. In extreme cold, even NG can be potentially unreliable. Giving thanks here that our systems did not fail during this recent cold snap. Wind chill under -30 here today. Balmy. Know of people who had there house burn down a week ago in the cold snap.

Comment

Mother Nature doesn’t **** around
      These woke *** idiots better wake to **** up
      No power at -55 wind chill is no *** joke and these childish overfed ****ers better realize it

Comment

One comment i often use in opening conversations re hot weather is "no frostbite today!".
        My observation is that not too many ever had it. Answers your query?

Comment

There is a reason why MOST humans live near the equator....Shade needed but ZERO housing.

Comment

Our species could not move beyond equatorial zones before discovery of tools. Still can't LoL.

Comment

Nothing like waking up 3:00 in the morning -35c and the wind is howling. The power is still on the propane hasn’t froze yet. And you can’t sleep praying neither of these two don’t fail. Plan B is a small generator , starting the plugged in vehicles ,start the tractor in the shop before they all cool down

Comment

I really dont want TX to go through hardship. Woke snowflakes arent a problem there.

Would much rather see that hit Washington, NY, CA, Toronto, Montreal, Europe etc. and give a real wake up call. NY has called for a ban on natural gas heating in homes by 2030. So have some EU countries.

Why does it have to take pain on a population before the wake up? Cant anybody reason anymore?

I encourage everyone to watch that Great Reset video again. It calls for moving millions of people from warmer climates into northern latitudes. So we are going to have millions more people living in these conditions and get rid of FF at the same time. Gezus.
                Last edited by jazz; Feb 16, 2021, 14:49.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...