• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun buyback

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun buyback

How many Liberals seats in the west?
    I don't think that we should have to comply with the eastern laws if we can't even voice an opinion.
    My family has been here 117 years and have always had firearms , is this long enough to establish a 'Heritage' or is this only term applicable to new citizens?

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
    How many Liberals seats in the west?
    I don't think that we should have to comply with the eastern laws if we can't even voice an opinion.
    My family has been here 117 years and have always had firearms , is this long enough to establish a 'Heritage' or is this only term applicable to new citizens?

Heritage applies to ... to new Canadians that like to wear pocket knives at their side and indigenous peoples....

Everyone in between that qualify as old stock Canadians that built this country are the ones targeted for the new gun laws ...IMHO.

Comment

Does anyone think the idiot will actually pay for our twenty or more guns full retail price or will it be a dash and take.

Never give them up because the criminals sure won't.

Comment

More are added to the list now that it is started. No one clear what is on it next. Some people unknowingly trading banneds. His father set the precedent.
        Semi autos gonna all go. Handguns next Trudeau decade.
        I'm done for now as you dont know where the next loss coming from. No way in hell we're gonna see market value for any of that property. I do hope they allow a sale into the US. Otherwise I haven't decided yet. Maybe hand in a bucket of stripped receivers. Get yourself some armorers tools. They won't be able to recognize the difference between a cheap $200 lower and a full blown $5000 job. You mayswell keep your parts.
        Any thoughts of avoiding further bans is naive. Look at the values and beliefs of the general public on other matters. They actually support the castration of an economy based on what they hear on the media.
        Last edited by blackpowder; Feb 16, 2021, 08:21.

Comment

Hunters and sports shooters will lose the most.

Farmers will be charged if they have an old 22 in the shed or a shotgun.

This is sick Canada where the Media tell Bullshit and Stupid Canadians cant think for themselves.

I had a city cousin ask why I needed a handgun.

Then I took them out to a shooting range and they wanted to try it.

Funny how they like the feel and how it shoots.

But most won't ever experience this so ban all guns.

Comment

Going to be a lot of criminals all across Canada including more than a few who wear or have worn a uniform.
            Ain't going to work.
            He will need an SS to go pick them up as that's a job nobody wants.
            Hasn't got reputation for being able to organize anything up till now.

Comment

Fact is no one needs a handgun but LE/MIL.
              Fact is lawful handguns not the problem. We were lied to hugely. Blatantly. Fantastically. But hey they're used to it right?

Comment

Oh this will work.
                This is the cheapest fear/vote buying there is. Never going away. Until they find a cheaper bogey man to replace it.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                  Going to be a lot of criminals all across Canada including more than a few who wear or have worn a uniform.
                  Ain't going to work.
                  He will need an SS to go pick them up as that's a job nobody wants.
                  Hasn't got reputation for being able to organize anything up till now.
                  You might be surprised at how many will line up for that "job that nobody wants".

Why, when they take your guns away, they're really serving society!! But if there's a real threat, they run the other direction because they're really cowards.

We have people around here that will gladly take up or train for a job in some form of enforcement - be it law or by-law - because it gives them a sense of power that compensates for their general low self-regard, or to make up for past victimization, or merely because it gives them a "legal" outlet for their abusive and aggressive bully nature.

And it does all these things legally while they may feel good about themselves because it for the good of society.

And when they meet up with a George Floyd - it will take your breath away.

We have a by-law enforcement guy here that has soft, lily white hands that never had dirt under the nails or a callous. Most useless, self-justifying, self-aggrandizing prick around.

But maybe you don't have that type in the West.

Comment

Buying guns only accelerates the cross border smuggling....my guess is the same gun will be bought many times...

An unethical and corrupt government coupled with a government payout....what could possibly go right???

Comment

Chuck would be the guy who would apply for that job, let that sink in. That's what we are dealing with.

Comment

I thought that earlier but didn't have the heart to say it.

Comment

These chucks you’re talking about won’t have long for this earth!
                          I always thought I’d die of old age but the way this country is going I really doubt it.

Comment

And in the news so everyone feels safer.
                            Municipalities allowed to ban for safety. And gender based violence now specifically mentioned. I swear they get their catch phrases from a Pez dispenser.
                            Same folks wrote the Code of Practice i think and i told them so. Orson Welles spinning in his grave.

Comment

Brian Lilley highlights how Bill Blair is grandstanding on the shooting of an innocent girl.

Brian Lilley
                              @brianlilley
                              Public Safety Minister @BillBlair
                              just referenced this 14 year-old girl shot in Toronto to support his gun control legislation that will take guns from legal, licenced gun owners. This legislation would not have stopped this senseless shooting. Blair is lying to the public.
                              Last edited by burnt; Feb 17, 2021, 01:05.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...