• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Statue of Liberty Weeps...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Forage hates. He just hates christians as you can tell. It’s kind of sad, actually really sad. I feel for ppl like that.
    Sheep no need to fell sad for me. All, my Sask in-laws are church goers and never miss a Sunday. I love them and they love me back. Kumbaya!

It's the Convenient Christians such as yourself and your "Like Button Buddies" who come on Agriville with so much repugnance towards so many other groups of human beings that don't quack the same way as you do. That's the real scary thing with Convenient Christians. You all claim to be Christians but your post's never do show that.

Case in point Sheep , the two (2) identical threads you started a couple of weeks ago making reference to an LBGTQ person joining the Biden Administration. The word you used to describe this human being was "IT". Your disgust towards this human being in your post was "Sad"

Very Christian on your part Sheep, but your Like Button Buddies were all over that one. Funny how the two(2) identical threads were deleted in a short period of time. Maybe Agriville Administration were on that one, who knows.

Sheep, I always thought Jesus loves all his "Children in the World". Isn't that what Tom4Tom stated.

Comment

Here's some convenient hard hats. Are they just hiding the tin foil underneath? Were they worried about their horoscope that day? So many questions.....

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        Sheep no need to fell sad for me. All, my Sask in-laws are church goers and never miss a Sunday. I love them and they love me back. Kumbaya!

It's the Convenient Christians such as yourself and your "Like Button Buddies" who come on Agriville with so much repugnance towards so many other groups of human beings that don't quack the same way as you do. That's the real scary thing with Convenient Christians. You all claim to be Christians but your post's never do show that.

Case in point Sheep , the two (2) identical threads you started a couple of weeks ago making reference to an LBGTQ person joining the Biden Administration. The word you used to describe this human being was "IT". Your disgust towards this human being in your post was "Sad"

Very Christian on your part Sheep, but your Like Button Buddies were all over that one. Funny how the two(2) identical threads were deleted in a short period of time. Maybe Agriville Administration were on that one, who knows.

Sheep, I always thought Jesus loves all his "Children in the World". Isn't that what Tom4Tom stated.
        You are right Jesus does love all his children of the world however Sheep is not Jesus and as such will make mistakes.
        You remind me of one of those guys that "Swear there ain't no heaven but pray there ain't no hell"

Comment

Originally posted by shortbox View Post
          You are right Jesus does love all his children of the world however Sheep is not Jesus and as such will make mistakes.
          You remind me of one of those guys that "Swear there ain't no heaven but pray there ain't no hell"
          As I said before...

To err is human,
          To forgive Devine.

The thread is about our nations needing to be much less judgemental... and far more forgiving.

We all have our weaknesses and faults... God gave us free will which humanity exercises with great freedom which of course has consequences... what humanity sows humanity reaps... hard to argue with this truth.

My poem does not take sides... as it is difficult to choose who [far left or far right] is more to blame...

Which is the point Jesus makes... and is the foundation of our democracy and capitalist free enterprise civilization... prosperity is created when we respect each other and follow our Common Law Commonwealth principals:

The Common Law
          HISTORICAL Ethical Standards for Legal and Political Governance:
          1. Do unto others as you would have done unto you,
          And the Negative Golden Rule, which states;
          Do not do unto others as you would not have others do unto you;
          2. The two fundamental principles of common law:
          *Do not infringe upon the Rights, Freedoms or Property of others, and
          *Keep all contracts willingly, knowingly and intentionally.
          3. These maxims in common law which include:
          a) That for every wrong there is a remedy,
          b) The end does not justify the means,
          c) Fundamental principals cannot be set aside to meet the demands of convenience or to prevent apparent hardship in a particular case,
          d) Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking the law,
          e) Two wrongs do not make a right, and
          f) One can enlarge the rights of the people; however they cannot be taken away without their informed consent.

Without the above principals, and the willingness of civilization to follow them...

Commodity Markets will not function;
          Survival of the strongest;

Rather than respect for others;

Threatens to tear our society [and civilization] down to the lowest common denominator...

Terrorism and murder become the 'law' as in Syria, Iraq, Iran, when ISIS caliphates and in Afghanistan land mines, ambushes, beheadings, and genocide ruled and often still rule.

Just wait till Iran gets their intercontinental ballistic nukes functional...

It sure looks like President Biden won't stop them...

Saw a report today President Biden already wants the World Bank to give Iran a bundle of money[loans]... so Iran can then finance finishing up their Nukes.

China and the WHO... Biden has jumped right back into bed with... The Paris Accords and World Economic Forum... both high on the Biden Administration's agenda.

Volatility and destabilized currencies will in all likelihood be the harvest we will reap from these policies of Trillions unleashed without discipline... how is this not relevant to our Commodity Forum?

God have Mercy... is putting it mildly!!!

Comment

Well ajl , tom , Oliver and a couple of others
            Should go back to class to learn how evolution
            Actually works.

And the biblical example shows how silly it all
            It is in the first place .
            The woman was just having a little fun.
            But the believers think a God wants her stoned
            To death. ( like how dumb is that in the first place)
            She did not kill anybody.
            Sounds like jesus thought they were idiots for
            Believing the nonsense of religion In the first place.
            Seems that jesus was a pretty good guy ,
            A little delusional mind you.
            Then a bunch of folks used him to modify
            The outdated version they were running at the time.
            And his words all had to come with the prerequisite magic / religion .
            Added in for effect. Healing etc. Likely added later .Who will believe without that ?
            To lend credibility to the new version.
            You gotta have something to offer , then the moslems though , upped the anti with the 50 virgins
            Thing .
            I guess you can offer whatever you want if no one ever sees it.

Comment

Sawfly, ff - which of the teachings of Jesus do you have a problem with?

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                Well ajl , tom , Oliver and a couple of others
                Should go back to class to learn how evolution
                Actually works.

And the biblical example shows how silly it all
                It is in the first place .
                The woman was just having a little fun.
                But the believers think a God wants her stoned
                To death. ( like how dumb is that in the first place)
                She did not kill anybody.
                Sounds like jesus thought they were idiots for
                Believing the nonsense of religion In the first place.
                Seems that jesus was a pretty good guy ,
                A little delusional mind you.
                Then a bunch of folks used him to modify
                The outdated version they were running at the time.
                And his words all had to come with the prerequisite magic / religion .
                Added in for effect. Healing etc. Likely added later .Who will believe without that ?
                To lend credibility to the new version.
                You gotta have something to offer , then the moslems though , upped the anti with the 50 virgins
                Thing .
                I guess you can offer whatever you want if no one ever sees it.
                Thanks for thinking the above through about Jesus.

Ian Juby on Miracle Channel [on utube as well any time]. Much better at going through the Creation vs Evolution Debate than I can ever hope to explain.

https://miraclechannel.ca/live?fbclid=IwAR3n-s0fX785YdjqojwrwWtyK4mX0bYG4eegwbkJHmQ1PNfZFvq29nt Y4PY

Ian Juby- [https://m.facebook.com/TheGenesisMovie/photos/ian-juby-is-back-on-genesis-week-genesis-week-is-a-weekly-program-of-young-earth/3599683070045495/]

'Genesis Week' a weekly show TV show [sprinkled throughout the week on Miracle Channel] is well worth the time spent I have found... '

BTW; Bridge City News [BCN] [https://www.bridgecitynews.ca] is a great alternative daily news program weekdays at 11am, 5pm, and 11pm MST produced from Lethbridge AB.

RFD TV 'Market Day Report' has 5 hours each morning of live Commodity Marketing [CME sponsored] Farm news live each weekday morning [Hourly CME updates with extensive grain and livestock analysis] based out of the US but also has Canadian Farm news content [Has truly excellent North American weather as well] [https://www.rfdtv.com]. Hard to beat this news service for live information... beats DTN in my opinion.

Freedom of Choice and information is truly amazing! Cheers
                Last edited by TOM4CWB; Feb 14, 2021, 08:53.

Comment

Yes religion is a choice, if it works for you to go thru this life great.
                  There are hundreds to chose from.
                  Depending on what part of the planet you grew up on which you are most likely to buy into.

And the other poster ,what I disagree with jesus about.
                  Well not a lot except the God and religion part.

Now back to evolution, the glyphosate resistant kochia is the perfect example.
                  Billions of individuals, all with slight or not so slight variations.
                  The one in a billion that survives the roundup , produces seeds many of which have the same
                  Variation. And select again for the strongest. With every Rdp. Application . Evolution.

Comment

No opinion myself but just thinking,
                    Is there any indication what that resistant kochia will evolve into someday?
                    Just wondering whether we will be okay with an axe to get rid of them or would a 3030 be better?

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post

And the other poster ,what I disagree with jesus about.
                      Well not a lot except the God and religion part.
                      So you offer a non-response. You have now repeatedly dismissed or belittled a man who is believed to be, at the very least, one of the greatest moral teachers of all time.

Here is your opportunity to distinguish yourself between being a a mindless bigot or a a thoughtful critic if you will answer the question: Which of the teachings of Jesus do you disagree with?

Comment

If we thought arguing with the religious zealots who " beieve" in catastrophic anthropogenic global warming against any and all evidence was a futile effort; that's nothing compared to arguing with a creationist.

I love a good debate, but even I will steer clear of this one.

Comment

If it all turns out to be bullshit , and I’m not saying it is, it’s still a good way to bring up your kids
                          Consequences, morality , a conscience , the golden rule , these are all good things
                          And that’s all I have to say about that

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            If it all turns out to be bullshit , and I’m not saying it is, it’s still a good way to bring up your kids
                            Consequences, morality , a conscience , the golden rule , these are all good things
                            And that’s all I have to say about that
                            Ok, I will get involved. It is possible to live a righteous and moral life, follow the golden rules etc, without believing all of the fairytales wholesale.
                            And the opposite is also true. It is possible to believe (publicly at least) in all the fairytales, And still break all of the golden rules regularly and seemingly with impunity.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              Ok, I will get involved. It is possible to live a righteous and moral life, follow the golden rules etc, without believing all of the fairytales wholesale.
                              And the opposite is also true. It is possible to believe (publicly at least) in all the fairytales, And still break all of the golden rules regularly and seemingly with impunity.
                              i agree , wholeheartedly
                              my point , simply, is that some people need something to follow
                              lots of the crookedest bastards in this country sit in the front row

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                                If we thought arguing with the religious zealots who " beieve" in catastrophic anthropogenic global warming against any and all evidence was a futile effort; that's nothing compared to arguing with a creationist.

I love a good debate, but even I will steer clear of this one.
                                Beat me to it. I go by what Jordan Peterson said and I paraphrase “the evidence tells me god doesn’t exist but I hope he does”.
                                I remember a philosophy lecture I sat in on once and the prof said “you may not identify as being religious but if you abide by western morality and observe some of our Christian based holidays you are a social Christian. I hate zealots and self righteous hiding their sins and obtuse opinions behind whatever religion they abuse. At the end of the day though we are lucky western nations were and are Protestant based. No lording over of the Catholic Church or the degradation of the modern Islamic state.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.