• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday C o c k t a i l report and other useless stuff. Its Friday let's have fun.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday C o c k t a i l report and other useless stuff. Its Friday let's have fun.

Ouch, it's been a rather cold week in Saskatchewan. Folks guess what this isn't climate change it's just a normal occurrence in the month of January through the end of February. It's been happening since man first walked on North American Soil. So take the short term climate fluff and **** right off.

Here is another fact in less than 90 days the sun will shine hotter and the snow will be all gone and the grass will turn green and the trees will come to life its called spring has been happening since time began on Planet earth.

So Manitoba is going after a vaccine on its own. I say well done it shows the true incompetence of one PM Justin Trudeau. You had one ****ing job to do and you ****ed that up.

You cant take a homeless person off the street that hasn't worked a day in their life give them $300 thousand and hope for results.
    The sad fact this whole batch of liberals in Ottawa is the exact same scenario except it's every single one of the Diversity Cabinet plus the people pulling the strings.

Moe is also in talks to get his own vaccine for Saskatchewan residents. We have the one in Saskatoon that is now in the human trials.

The quickest way to get a vaccine is for me to fly to Florida with a clean Covid test and wait two weeks then go to the drug store or drive up the vaccination site and get my first of two shots then fly home pay the $2000. fine and have a clean covid test. This would happen quicker than the 2022 path Canada is on.

Why do we reward **** ups in Canada?

Feb Break is here Monday and well were still in a minor lockdown so I guess it's out to the sled shack for the day. Yes, it will be cold but once you get there the warm wood fire makes it such a fun day. Enjoy all, Winter is really about a month left as mid-march can be very nice.

So the Code of Ethics for farmers' consultation is all done and now a report is ready to be looked at next week with the results of the consultation. Who else knows it's a slam dunk deal that was all prepared and all the BS sessions were just fluff. Come on make it look actually like you have farmers' best interest at hand. This is how things are pushed down our throats and it's never in our best interest. Welcome to the new Code of Ethics that we HAHAHAHAH think is ok.

Land companies and Farmers. never in my ****ing life would I have thought those words would come out of my mouth. Things like we work with farmers to help them farm. **** ME if you can't afford the land are you really a farmer or just a serf. The land is the Key it's not a condo or home that after 50 years or a 100 isn't worth jack shit. It's a hard asset like a brick of gold.

But the new brick of gold is Bit con, seems Elton musk thinks he wants to join that revolution and purchased 1.5 billion of the cryptocurrency it went from $48 to 61 this week. Not dollars but thousands. I don't really get it because all those computers are doing is pissing away power to create really nothing. The Bank of Canada isn't getting into the game.

Biden killed the pipeline first day in office now it seems some governors and first nations tribes are pissed that the old ****er did this. Seems the money has ended. Gee who would have thought.

Biden has killed more jobs in the USA in his first few weeks than skippy. It same game plan for the USA as Canada has done. Things won't get better down there they will get worse.

Bombardier is now a penny stock who would have guessed. BB .61 cents a share. The Lier jet is so nice and still nothing, not even a bale out from skippy. Must of pissed of the little piss ant.

Here is some news that's finally getting some traction but it's not good for us farmers in the West seems the experts finally figured out were dry and really went into winter dry and snow has been min dry. So gee it's dry in the west could be problems in 2021. No shit sherlock.

So Yellow peas are now $10.50 or higher. Gee no market is sure fun. Throw out numbers see what fish buy.

Stats Can have barley acres at a lower number for 2021. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA try to find feed barley seed any place in Western Canada or most good malt varieties. Seems now malt is $6.25 for fall or malt to china as feed for $5.25 in fall. Come on any stupid fool who thinks all this Code of ethics crap or nice clean pure product will give you a ****ing premium is stoned.

China buys our Malt for feed prices and some think that's great. See when most of your population is so ****ing poor they will eat or drink or do anything the big dogs say. Yea buys cheap feed and makes it into malt they don't care. No premium.

**** it's cold we need a good warm you up to drink.

Chucky maybe you should try one of these you might actually be liked by your neighbors.

HOT APPLE PIE Cocktail

Ingredients:
    2 oz Tuaca
    hot apple cider
    whipped cream
    cinnamon stick for garnish

Directions:
    Pour the Tuaca in an Irish coffee glass.
    Fill with hot apple cider.
    Top with whipped cream.
    Garnish with a cinnamon stick.

Cheers!

Ah, Friday where even I can be nice. Enjoy the long weekend it's warming up next week.

Moe is also in talks to get his own vaccine for Saskatchewan residents. We have the one in Saskatoon that is now in the human trials.

He should make that for saskatchewan residents only since Ottawa ignored the lab in Saskatoon.

Land companies and Farmers.

5400 acres sold for 12.5 million near Lancer to a land trust

So Yellow peas are now $10.50 or higher.

I can remember getting 12 bucks for yellows years ago...in adjusted for inflation yellows should hit 15 ...might not...

Mandatory sales reporting is even more important for commodities that have no market exchange ( peas lentils flax durum) to find price discovery...

Comment

Every sale of pulses is reported to Pulse Board. (for check-off) The problem with using those stats only is that pre-sales aren’t reported and that’s the big one.

Comment

I did read about the lancer sale. Found it interesting. People people unions investors.

Give me $100 million and ill invent a new farm for you.

Comment

I have to ask are you really a farmer if all you do is seed 30000 acres or more on rented land and hire a bunch of guys plus buy fancy machinery.

Or are you just the number one Serfs in the province.

All your doing is shuffling money and the real winner is the landowner.

S E R F.

My grandfathers ran away from countries for the prize of Owning a section of land and making a new life. Now a 100 plus years later they would be rolling in their graves.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            Ouch, it's been a rather cold week in Saskatchewan....
            And a few other places around the world as well -

Click image for larger version

Name:	cold.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	770771

Comment

Oh, I almost forgot the big news Federated Coop now has reached a partnership agreement with Blair's Fertilizer and will basically run the Stores. Code for it's a done deal.

Had some interesting Zoom Zoom meetings this week.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                Every sale of pulses is reported to Pulse Board. (for check-off) The problem with using those stats only is that pre-sales aren’t reported and that’s the big one.
                True , after the fact though...Its interesting that you don't hear the commission people say we know how much is sold because we extract the checkoffs from the graincos ....so it becomes pretty obvious there is an understanding between the grainco and commodity commissions...wink wink nudge nudge.

Because this should have been taken care of, a long time ago.

Comment

Radio talk show callers say Brain making right call in Manitoba. I mean really does Justins record with India make getting any vaccine in a timely matter possible. Son and their construction crew left Edmonton other morn ,-40 for Ontario for job , 4 wks on 1 wk off. I asked about procedure at PEARSON . He laughs ,they walk off plane , grab bags ,walk through airport nobody says boo. Service tec couldn't get his computer to talk to my tractor yesterday , problem at their system not tractor.

Hope tractor starts, calves standing by bunk waiting,waiting,waiting!

Comment

I haven't seen the study that shows the reduced hours on a tractor contributes to a cleaner environment...

When I was a kid on 3000 acres , half and half , we had 5000 hours on a tractor in no time.

Now with continuous cropping it takes a decade or longer to put 5000 hours on a tractor. Whether it has all the pollution reducing crap on it or not ...the biggest in reduction in pollutants is the fact tractors/equipment is not running as much...

Same goes for ranchers..my neighbour can cut and bale a quarter in half the engine time as compared to a few years ago...it isn't the pollution crap on an engine that makes it possible...

Not sure why we cant go back to the tractors like a JD4440 with a strong engine and MFWD with a comfortable cab and keep the pollution crap for the areas where it will work properly (California)because no new tractor is made for this weather.

Comment

I agree we have tractors now that can easily make 5000 hrs with min problems whereas years ago we put that on in a few years. Remember it was working the ground to warm up. Some banded, then work to smoothen out then seed with air seeder or discer or DD drill. Then harrow pack or harrow. Start on SMF after seeding was done work. Soon as it's done maybe a week and start again. Then again then again. Finally, work stubble in fall or band. Ah, Trade the bitch off it's worn out.

Comment

I will say this....a tractor at rest does not pollute....

Comment

I have a 1976 4230 as my feed the sheep tractor. Good enough for me. Could have 15, or go buy a new beast. Lol

Ppl wonder why there’s no money in ag. I will point at the 300 000 dollar, gotta have it cuz Joe down the road has one, 300 hp, mfwd loader tractor. Totally unnecessary.

Comment

Bidding on Toys today, This Covid thing is as expensive as going south.

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...