• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every Provincial capital below freezing today

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
    I wonder how chuckys solar panels are heating his house?

[ATTACH]7532[/ATTACH]
    Minus 37 at 12.30 pm.

Comment

Chuck thanks for the Cut and Paste. Too bad that's all you can do.

Now Buck off.

Comment

As a farmer, (unlike some on this forum)climate change doesn’t even make it in the top 100 concerns for our farm. Gov policy on the other hand...,

Comment

A fricken propane torch can hardly warm shit up outside!

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
            So Stoon broke 114 year old cold record last night. After 30 years of warming! Wouldn't you think after so many years of warming you would stop breaking records?
            I am always amazed at how far these records go back....and if you really want to study something from 114 years ago...study what happened about 9 months after that record was set...people probably enjoyed the evening together instead of the world coming to an end.

Comment

I am trying to find record cold daytime highs. This day must be setting up for that. Worlds ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                I wonder how chuckys solar panels are heating his house?

[ATTACH]7532[/ATTACH]
                Al Gore obviously got it wrong. He is not a climate scientist. Here is what the US governments NOAA says about arctic ice.

"On September 15, 2020, the sea ice cover reached its annual summer minimum, second-smallest on record: the area of the Arctic Ocean where sea ice concentration was at least 15 percent sea ice was 1.44 million square miles (3.74 million square kilometers). According to NOAA's 2020 Arctic Report Card, the downward trend for the summer minimum in September is 13.1 percent per decade relative to the 1981–2010 average. Dividing the satellite sea ice record into thirds, experts report that the average minimum extent for each third has successively declined: 6.85 million square kilometers (2.64 million square miles) for 1979-1992, 6.13 million square kilometers (2.37 million square miles) for 1993-2006, and 4.44 million square kilometers (1.71 million square miles) for 2007-2020. Read more in the 2020 Arctic Report Car"

https://www.climate.gov/news-features/understanding-climate/climate-change-minimum-arctic-sea-ice-extent https://www.climate.gov/news-features/understanding-climate/climate-change-minimum-arctic-sea-ice-extent

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                  So Stoon broke 114 year old cold record last night. After 30 years of warming! Wouldn't you think after so many years of warming you would stop breaking records?
                  So did you forget that December and January were way above average in temperatures?

Weather variabilty will continue and cold records can still be broken with climate change.

Why is it that some people think a record cold spell in their part of the world is somehow evidence that human caused climate change is not happening on a global scale?

Our science education system has failed us.

Comment

Change happens

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    Hamloc No surprise on your recent addition to your reading list. You have already decided there is no human caused climate change.

But where is the evidence from thousands of climate scientists and their organizations? None of their organizations are saying human caused climate change isn't happening.

I guess it must be a giant conspiracy! LOL
                    What did the dinosaurs and sea serpents report about climate change.
                    (Quote) “ Yes, it happens “

Comment

A record cold snap indicates climate change
                      A single day of heat indicates climate change
                      A dry summer indicates climate change
                      A wet summer indicates climate change
                      A average hurricane season indicates climate change
                      A below average hurricane season indicates climate change

It really is amazing how they try to spin any normal weather event into climate crisis.

Comment

you forgot the big eastern seaboard blizzard , that was caused by climate change also

Comment

So did you forget that December and January were way above average in temperatures?

Weather variabilty will continue and cold records can still be broken with climate change.

Why is it that some people think a record cold spell in their part of the world is somehow evidence that human caused climate change is not happening on a global scale?

But record heat records are used as proof of your climate change. Got it.

Comment

jan. was way above average ? where the **** do you live ? didn't you go outside?

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                              So where did this info come from ????,The same scientests that you try to belittle when ever they are in disagreement with your wants.
                              I dont get it every time the temp drops all you climate change deniers jump up and down saying there is the proof its all a hoax, Cant seem to get the difference between climate change and weather sorted out in your minds.
                              Very simple as AB5 points out any time we have an extreme warm spell or a forest fire or a strong hurricane it is proof of global warming but funny how an extreme cold spell is just weather.

For me when Justin Trudeau introduced his plan to raise the carbon tax to $170 per tonne of C02 my whole outlook changed. On days like today when electricity and natural gas are a necessity to stay alive the extra costs of this carbon tax will become punitive in my opinion and no tax or government policy will change the weather!!

Comment

I like to be a balanced person; in activities, hobbies, business, and thought. I akin the climate change dogma to the covid histeria reported on the news. It’s almost a religion for people to good to believe in religion. It’s not about finding love and inner peace in something but more the medieval assertion of fearing a god, such as the extreme environmentalists and animal rights types. You see so many similarities between them and Isis or Alqueda. These polarized belief structures entail you are with us or you’re against us. I like to stay out of these particular discussions here as I want to reduce stress in my life so I don’t die young. That’s why I have hobbies.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.