• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P2200 generator

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P2200 generator

Likely this ? Has been discussed, anyway:

I bought a B&S portable generator, model P 2200, and will only start if I remove the spark plug and put a little gas in cylinder. Then fires right up. Was told the problem is regular pump gas and should remove all gas in it and fill with 91 or 93 is best, but not available.
    Has anyone experience with these engines. TIA

Just give it a shot of ether
    Standard procedure with Stihl motors
    Doesn’t hurt anything
    What about a hand primer ?

Comment

I ordered Westinghouse Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator. Received the order last week and tried it out on the weekend. The generator started up smoothly from the first start. This is my first generator, so there is nothing to compare with. https://homemakerguide.com/best-portable-generator/ Here its characteristics are described, it will suddenly come in handy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.