Test Who Said: "MAIL-IN BALLOTS NOT RELIABLE" Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Who Said: "MAIL-IN BALLOTS NOT RELIABLE"

Test
Jan 24, 2021 | 07:04 1 Why, none other than Jeff Bezos, owner of Amazon. He wants workers to show up in person to vote on unionization (which he opposes, BTW).

"An Amazon spokesperson tells CNN the company is seeking a “valid, fair and successful election” and suggests that only in-person voting can ensure that."

It was not specified if the voter would need to show approved and verified I.D.

"The Washington Post, owned by Bezos, called any claims of mail-in voter fraud by Donald Trump and his supporters dangerous and inexcusable."

https://www.outkick.com/jeff-bezos-a...mail-in-votes/

CNN Business: Amazon is pushing for a milestone union vote to take place in person despite the pandemic

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/tech/...ion/index.html

(You may recall that in the distant past, Amazon refused to allow certain social media hosts from using its servers for not censoring claims of voter fraud.)

No doubt, there may have been a few insurrectionists and white supremacists who thought the answer to the title question was "Donald Trump" Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jan 24, 2021 | 07:45 2 We must re-write history... Trump must be removed from a records and social media. you are a domestic terrorist lf you bring up Trump...

TRUMP is worse than saying Hitler!!!

Lucky Agriville has not xxxxxed him/it out... yet Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 24, 2021 | 07:59 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM4CWB View Post
    We must re-write history... Trump must be removed from a records and social media. you are a domestic terrorist lf you bring up Trump...

TRUMP is worse than saying Hitler!!!

Lucky Agriville has not xxxxxed him/it out... yet
    Yet.

But as soon as their server threatens them, what will happen?

Who wants to be "Parlered" next? Reply With Quote

• Jan 24, 2021 | 08:17 4 Quick thought on the dependability of mail, 29th of December mailed a cheque to pay a bill, town I mailed it to was 24 miles away, they received it on Jan. 15. I am not saying anything about mail in ballots but in my opinion the mail isn’t that dependable. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 24, 2021 | 08:33 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamloc View Post
    Quick thought on the dependability of mail, 29th of December mailed a cheque to pay a bill, town I mailed it to was 24 miles away, they received it on Jan. 15. I am not saying anything about mail in ballots but in my opinion the mail isn’t that dependable.
    Reported for terrorism... Reply With Quote
    Jan 24, 2021 | 08:54 6 Did we not just have a mail in ballot experience?

Judge it by the overall voter satisfaction.

Were most voters happy there was a fair and undisputed result accepted by the populace at large? Reply With Quote
    Jan 24, 2021 | 09:28 7 Bill C-19 An Act to Amend the Canada Elections Act (Covid-19 response) - first reading December 10, 2020

- allows for balloting over 3 consecutive days to avoid line-ups
    - allows balloting delay for "ensuring the health and safety of electors or election officers"
    - allows for cancelling voting altogether in ridings affected by pandemic shutdown orders.

Bill S-209 An Act to Amend the Canada Elections Act and the Regulation Adapting the Canada Elections Act for the Purposes of a Referendum (voting age) - first reading in the Senate September 30, 2020

- to lower the voting age from 18 to 16 Reply With Quote
    Jan 24, 2021 | 10:14 8 C'mon man. Gimme a break.

The above are all good, just take their word for it.

In the former Soviet Union, anyone who dared criticize the dominant political narrative would be called a 'wrecker". And a subversive.

That designation would earn you a place in the gulag where you would be reprogrammed to accept whatever the State said you will believe. Or, you just were tortured, rotted and died there - a man or woman was completely disposable.

The State cared not whether you lived or died.

It appears that Putin has returned to that M.O. If he ever left it.

So it is here now also. Both Canada and the U.S.

Protest the system and you are labelled a terrorist by the loving, tolerant left.

The Toronto cops were arresting actual peaceful protesters yesterday and literally away pushing media - City TV - that was covering their violence perpetrated on innocents. A mob of cops take down a 72-year-old man.

Oops, big outcry and the chief had to issue a statement saying that the beat cops (LOL at that one) were subsequently given "correct information" and the media was allowed to remain and do their job.

Hmm, who gave them the "incorrect information" in the first place?

And who told the TPS to take a knee to the violent BLM protesters, who were left unbothered?
    Last edited by burnt; Jan 24, 2021 at 10:19.
    Jan 25, 2021 | 20:08 9
    Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
    Why, none other than Jeff Bezos, owner of Amazon. He wants workers to show up in person to vote on unionization (which he opposes, BTW).

"An Amazon spokesperson tells CNN the company is seeking a “valid, fair and successful election” and suggests that only in-person voting can ensure that."

It was not specified if the voter would need to show approved and verified I.D.

"The Washington Post, owned by Bezos, called any claims of mail-in voter fraud by Donald Trump and his supporters dangerous and inexcusable."

https://www.outkick.com/jeff-bezos-a...mail-in-votes/

CNN Business: Amazon is pushing for a milestone union vote to take place in person despite the pandemic

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/tech/...ion/index.html

(You may recall that in the distant past, Amazon refused to allow certain social media hosts from using its servers for not censoring claims of voter fraud.)

No doubt, there may have been a few insurrectionists and white supremacists who thought the answer to the title question was "Donald Trump"
    Again , “Do as I say , not as I do” ...
    amazing when the shoe on the other foot lol .
    Bizarre world we are witnessing lately. Reply With Quote