• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Step 8

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step 8

Add Bin Lurking to the ignore list, I’m all for freedom of speech, but I don’t have to read his crap.

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
    Add Bin Lurking to the ignore list, I’m all for freedom of speech, but I don’t have to read his crap.
    Now you know what happened to all the CWB cheerleaders. They bought solar panels and became insufferable green activists.

Comment

shit , chuck's hilarious
      fun watching him squirm when presented with details , then disappears
      austranada/bin lurking , well he's just nasty, working for FCC musta done that to him
      only one i have ever blocked , but you still see them when someone replies with a quote
      having said that , saw his helicopter project , neat !

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post

Come on, you like slinging shit on here. I've been on the end of it several times, or are you that thin skinned?

It's a farmer chat line, don't take it so serious, besides 90% of the chatter on here is either climate change or politics. Just don't read posts that don't interest you, or are you like The Big Techs?

Is it any different from Tom4CWB God Bless You's and Bible verses he's been posting after coming out of a four year hibernation, which coincidently is the same time Trump lost the election.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.