• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday C O C K T A I L and other fun stuff

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday C O C K T A I L and other fun stuff

Friday the weather is changing. Next week but it’s the end of January it always does.

Very little snow in Edmonton and actually all way from Regina up. Wind has moved lots to trees and bush.

New book out by the X green piece guy on Amazon worth buying as it shows how stupid guys like chuck and the crew of climate fear mongers are wrong.

The Co2 carbon tax and game is a good con if you can’t see it it’s bad but scientifically you can prove they are wrong. All studies are after 1890. The planet is very old and during the last ice age co2 was so low all life almost needed. And at one time so high 10000 ppm and life and plants were awesome . The world is changing all the time

Bernie sanders won the inauguration as he is all over the internet. Joe has now 5 million followers vs 88 mill yea he is popular.

Death in the Afternoon

Ingredients
    1 1/2 ounces absinthe
    4 1/2 ounces chilled Champagne
    Steps
    Pour the absinthe into a coupe glass.

Top slowly with Champagne.

Enjoy a few

Getting my dog so short today have a great weekend.

Manitoba Ag days 50/50 is up to 34000

Fake Invisible Catastrophes and Threats of Doom

Read it it’s on Amazon

This is a educated scientist vs the dream

Comment

Seen this and it works

Comment

Governor General resigns as it’s proven she was a witch. Or bitch it sure she was ****ing awful to her staff

This is a Trudeau appointment remember.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post

Seen this and it works
          It takes two divorces to learn to weld that good.

Comment

Yea I can’t do that but a son of mine can.

No snow Edmonton today

Comment

Info changes farm laws so maybe we will move more peas oh the market knew that with the 8 fall price and now it’s almost 9

Canola sales will be greater than supply so I guess the cupboard is bare.

Ah who said it’s not been as big of a crop the last two years.

Yea this guy!

Comment

Snowed from Edmonton Back to Davidson late last night.

Got my new Dog Home and she did wonderfully.

Funny thing I learned from this trip. Trudeau has created a City that is mad and sad. Really every single person from Ottawa should have to spend a few days walking around and talking to people. Climate strange is bullshit and most smart people realize that.

It's just a sick cult and follows the money its liberals who own Useless Carbon plans and solar plants and windmill sales that are behind all this.

It's because the elites think this is how the East will become like the west.

I Say **** them.

Comment

Protestors at Dr shihabs house today.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post

Seen this and it works
                    Works for me.

Comment

Yeah, the weather is changing. Summer, it's a remarkable season for cocktails. To be honest, I love cocktails, and the recipe you left it's awesome. It would be wrong if I won't leave some recipes here for you. It would be fantastic if you will check these https://www.lolacovington.com/top-10-most-popular-cocktails/ Top 10 Most Popular Cocktails. I have reviewed three of them already. It would be best if you tried mint tulip. It's incredible. And the skinny salty dog isn't that bad. I'd suggest it too. I hope that you will enjoy this summer as much as possible you can.
                      Last edited by JoeVance; Jul 15, 2021, 07:12.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.