• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Guard

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Guard

https://youtu.be/_xmSYk_dOlA

Seems they gave their version of "Not my president" by turning their backs to Joe during inauguration. Odd that didn't get mentioned by msm. Conservative sites making a big deal of the troops being forced underground in a parking garage that night. Definitely an interesting dynamic when military isn't backing leadership, that's how govt gets overthrown.....

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
    https://youtu.be/_xmSYk_dOlA

Seems they gave their version of "Not my president" by turning their backs to Joe during inauguration. Odd that didn't get mentioned by msm. Conservative sites making a big deal of the troops being forced underground in a parking garage that night. Definitely an interesting dynamic when military isn't backing leadership, that's how govt gets overthrown.....
    The military is the last line of defense in protecting the constitution and the republic. Who is the msm going to blame now that Trump is out of the picture?

Comment

Xiden: the new commander in thief.

Comment

**** are you guys ever stupid.
        https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-national-guard-back-biden-idUSKBN29Q2YX

Comment

Why did they get banished to a parking garage to sleep on the floor after defending Congress from Trump supporters.

In other news, Biden sent fresh troops into Iraq and Syria. War is back on the menu boys.

Thank god the decent man has won the election because Trump was literally Hitler.

Comment

Ah yes, we live in a world where anybody can stick a Fact Check label on any personal opinion piece and it becomes the authority.

Well, not in my world it doesn’t.

Comment

One could hope that calmer head will prevail and the need to have extra troops as security lessens. I was never a Trump hater but I think most supporters realize that Trump encouraged storming the capital was over the line and shocked a lot of people. Yes I take pretty well all news with a grain of salt because of the bias today. So much is fake. That being said I believe the Dem's desire to make things right in their eyes in so many areas of American society will cause anger, resentment, and sadness for many people. I have US friends that had been long time republican supporters that never supported Trump as leader but still voted for him. It is my opinion that for Trump to come that close to winning with him being the way he was shows that the Democrats do not appeal to so many people. The Republicans, if they get their house in order can show a leadership beyond Trump that people will flock too. Hopefully people can move on. I admit to be fearful ? or concerned that some actually want another civil war down there. People are really stock piling as much ammo as they can get. The ammo makers are going round the clock and cant keep up, here in Canada their is starting to be shortages of stuff because of the US demand. As i said before, hopefully things cool down.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
                One could hope that calmer head will prevail and the need to have extra troops as security lessens. I was never a Trump hater but I think most supporters realize that Trump encouraged storming the capital was over the line and shocked a lot of people.
                Do you actually believe that Trump encouraged people to go inside the Capital building? It is looking like it was pre-planned and involved all kinds of crazy people including Antifa, BLM, media. Kamala Harris offered to bail out protesters this summer after riots where arson, murders and looting took place. The MSM doesn’t seem to have an issue with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                  Do you actually believe that Trump encouraged people to go inside the Capital building? It is looking like it was pre-planned and involved all kinds of crazy people including Antifa, BLM, media. Kamala Harris offered to bail out protesters this summer after riots where arson, murders and looting took place. The MSM doesn’t seem to have an issue with this.
                  Did he want them to storm the capital? No I don't believe so. I think people at the rally took him too literally. I see by many of those arrested and their back stories that most of these people got wound up in the moment and a mob mentality prevailed. Was Antifa involved? I believe yes. The same as the BLM protests where the anitfa saw an opportunity to smash and burn and get away from it. Fact is too many people that were angered by the BLM riots think the capital riots are righteous. Protesting is one thing, riots are another. If people stoop to violence then its never going to end well. The MSM with their leanings are going to bash the right, its a given.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.