• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cost of vaccine

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cost of vaccine

The canadian government has been buying millions of doses of vaccines but with all this bs I have never heard what the cost is per dose can somebody enlighten me please

I don't think the vaccine is expensive ...but paying the liberal hacks off is.

Comment

Well for how many people have got it so far maybe $100000.00 a shot!

Comment

Thought I read somewhere its $19.50-$20 a dose. But add transporting it, storing it, administering it, and carbon taxing it.... oh wait its not made here so they are exempt from the latter....

Comment

I will find out when i expect we will be able to drive to Minot and pay for a shot at a CVS pharmacy months before we get it in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
            Thought I read somewhere its $19.50-$20 a dose. But add transporting it, storing it, administering it, and carbon taxing it.... oh wait its not made here so they are exempt from the latter....
            Ivermectin is 2.65. In India it’s their go to drug. And it’s working “miracles”. Their words not mine.

Comment

Will check with neighbor in Arizona, hearing FREE in USA, Gov costs could be $1000 a shot, 95% going to Xiden hacks, the TURD, every politician gets a CUT for screwing over 7.7 Billion peasants.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
                I will find out when i expect we will be able to drive to Minot and pay for a shot at a CVS pharmacy months before we get it in Canada.
                I imagine most of Southern SK will be better off doing this. Trudeau’s procurement team forgot to drive home the small detail about the date that the vaccine arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
                  That's assuming the Americans will let us in. I was thinking maybe a Vegas weekend because apparently cooping yourself up in a flying culvert with 300 of your closest friends is safer than you and your wife alone in the pickup. Either way I think an American vacation is our best hope of getting jabbed.

I phoned a good friend in Florida this morning. He's a big time Dem so I timed the call to interfere with him watching the coronation. He's been trying for a few days now to book an appointment at the local Publix but the computer booking system is evidently overwhelmed. This morning he got through to the "Click this box to prove you're not a robot" stage before the little wheel started turning endlessly. He said he watched it for 15 minutes before he gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                    Ivermectin is 2.65. In India it’s their go to drug. And it’s working “miracles”. Their words not mine.
                    $10 a litre here and treats 22,000 lbs of cattle. Not sure if humans get the same rate or not............ Still have a few pails of it but better hurry since it’s going on the cows tomorrow 😉

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                      $10 a litre here and treats 22,000 lbs of cattle. Not sure if humans get the same rate or not............ Still have a few pails of it but better hurry since it’s going on the cows tomorrow 😉
                      Make sure you spill some on yourselves and your help and have grandma and grandpa help too.

Comment

I have said it before and will say it again ....400 billion would have buried the entire Canadian population...

35,000,000 X a volume discount on funeral charges if anyone is left to collect of $10,000 is 350 billion...

Let that sink in...

Comment

Canadian household net worth is said to be 12.3 trillion.
                          Let that sink in...Funeral costs would not even be a consideration

Comment

So how is it prior to the pandemic hitting you would hear that many Canadians are 200 dollars away from bankruptcy?
                            Last edited by bucket; Jan 20, 2021, 17:09.

Comment

Lack of a budget is not just a low income problem.
                              One survey stated that 21% of households bringing in over 100K are not making enough to pay down debt.
                              Or stated another way, they may have bought too much stuff. On credit.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.