• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manitobans thought they were all in this together,,, lol

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manitobans thought they were all in this together,,, lol

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/2021/01/19/all-in-this-together-5/#comments http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/2021/01/19/all-in-this-together-5/#comments

If we had journalists, they should ask Scott Moe on his thoughts regarding Manitoba govt gyms, and if Sask has these facilities, the tongue lashing he gave us yesterday made it sound like it was only the little people misbehaving. We are in a doom loop scenario using the current metric of cases versus deaths and financial incentive to the healthcare system to milk this for all its worth.

Comment

Yeah daddy Moe was really on the warpath yesterday. Couple dancing people causing all the cases.

Wonder if Forage will chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
        If we had journalists, they should ask Scott Moe on his thoughts regarding Manitoba govt gyms, and if Sask has these facilities, the tongue lashing he gave us yesterday made it sound like it was only the little people misbehaving. We are in a doom loop scenario using the current metric of cases versus deaths and financial incentive to the healthcare system to milk this for all its worth.
        Moe is getting outta touch real quick, and doesn't know how close people are, to just saying phuck it, to all of it.
        Yesterday, Gormley made hay about the "media" making a big stink of the leaked video of people dancing at a bar, and then, the rest of the morning, HE made a big stink of the people dancing in the bar.
        All last week Gormley and the rest of the media were tearing down the health minister for holding back the vaccine(so they had enough for second doses), then at the end of the week the feds say Pfizer won't be delivering, now this week the health minister say they run out, and not sure when they're getting more.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
          then at the end of the week the feds say Pfizer won't be delivering, now this week the health minister say they run out, and not sure when they're getting more.
          Maybe Pfizer has other things on its mind.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-pfizer-pushes-for-tax-breaks-in-2021-federal-budget/

sounds like they dont like the idea of a socialized pharma program.
          Last edited by jazz; Jan 20, 2021, 08:18.

Comment

Sorry Duplicate.

Comment

One bar in Saskatoon is responsible for 72 KNOWN cases. Government laundry many, many cases. This does ruffle my feathers when I don’t dare have anyone else in my home. People, especially single widowed people haven’t been out of their homes in weeks while she has a beautiful retirement home in Mesa. And what’s this all for? To protect less than one percent of the population - the vulnerable ones. We could have made them a gated luxury resort to keep them away from general population and allow life on the outside go on. Kids are suffering and this isn’t over yet. Moe has quite a balancing act.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-pfizer-pushes-for-tax-breaks-in-2021-federal-budget/

Its a good thing O'Toole is discussing Derek Sloan instead of focusing on liberal incompetence...

Comment

Nothing wrong in Manitoba guys . My wife can't teach her sunday school class now for several months but we can still go to pot and cold beer stores. Can't get haircuts anyway so starting to look like hippies might as well live the part!!!!!!!!!! SPACE LORD MOTHER MOTHER!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

I was thinking that Canada's supply is getting cut off, because Xiden is promising to give 100million vaccines in his first 100 days. I would think that would take up most of the production at this point.

Comment

I was thinking that Canada's supply is getting cut off, because Xiden is promising to give 100million vaccines in his first 100 days. I would think that would take up most of the production at this point.
                      I think , not sure , but the US has their vaccines made in the states.

Comment

Yeah Gormley has lost all his former common sense. I used to generally, broadly agree with him. But now he’s a masker, a vaxxer, a panicky controllovirus flunky.

Konspiracy Kevin sounds pretty normal these days! Lol
                        Last edited by Sheepwheat; Jan 20, 2021, 08:54.

Comment

Moe is getting outta touch real quick, and doesn't know how close people are, to just saying phuck it, to all of it.
                          Yesterday, Gormley made hay about the "media" making a big stink of the leaked video of people dancing at a bar, and then, the rest of the morning, HE made a big stink of the people dancing in the bar.
                          All last week Gormley and the rest of the media were tearing down the health minister for holding back the vaccine(so they had enough for second doses), then at the end of the week the feds say Pfizer won't be delivering, now this week the health minister say they run out, and not sure when they're getting more.
                          Gormley is Saskatchewans version of the Iraqi information minister. His reporting of the GTH scandal proved that.

John Gormley = Baghdad Bob

Comment

They seem to think that they are helping and saving lives and to a very small degree it might be the case but the fact remains that this flu is hardly any different than most flus that show up every year. The small fortune and future they have spent is going to cost us more lives in the coming years when they have to make hard choices on the social programs they will have to cut in order to pay themselves. Then that will show us all how much they really care about all of us and who is more important in society judging by the hypocritical decisions they are making.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                              Kids are suffering and this isn’t over yet. Moe has quite a balancing act.
                              Children? It's not like they, or mental health are important. Think of the 90 year olds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EsDMfhsXYAIKktk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	770692

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.