• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manitobans thought they were all in this together,,, lol

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
    Children? It's not like they, or mental health are important. Think of the 90 year olds.

[ATTACH]7443[/ATTACH]
    Hard to believe that fella was a Harper conservative!

Comment

Konspiracy Kap says: The reason no one is experiencing or dying from ordinary flues this year is because contrary to the expert rhetoric, the testing can’t tell the difference or they are ....... Just a quote from Ramblin Rose at the bar.

Comment

I think the common sense, take an arms length view, critical thinking Saskatchewan person has already said phuck it when it comes to the government's handling of this pandemic. Nothing that they have mandated has had the desired effect in reducing numbers, 100% of the people I interact with are following the guidelines, elevators have restricted access when delivering grain. part stores are following mask and traffic control guidelines, one elevator has even gone to split shifts and staying opening more hours so that they cut down the number of staff at the facility at one time.

This tells me that the public health orders that this government has issued have not worked. My opinion is that from the beginning they have been working with faulty modeling numbers. The government has backed themselves in a corner, nothing they have done has helped so they have resorted to blaming the people and putting the fear of god in them. It would be refreshing to see a government admit sometimes it was wrong, and then learn from their mistakes, but they are so far down this rabbit hole that it will never happen.

As far as Gormley, he has always admitted he is a germaphobe, so this must be scaring the ever living begezzes out of him.

Comment

Sasks restrictions end next friday. They have been in place since Nov 19th. Thats 10 weeks. hasnt made a lick of a difference. Case were lower before the restrictions.

People I talk to are on their last leg. They are willing to do their patriotic duty but the mixed messages and shaming is getting on peoples nerves. I bet come Feb 1 people start to get stir crazy.

Why didnt some illustrious reporter point out the fed govts own stats show almost all the deaths are in care homes. Who is dancing in there?

Comment

Covid 19 is going to be the biggest job killer in history. First the hospitality sector airlines and manufactoring everything that can be automated will get done now. Small business will disappear to a great extend. And most politician are standing around doing nothing but listen to a bunch unelected healthcare people and there is no end insight.

Comment

I should clarify, it isn't just our provincial government, it is all of them.

Comment

How do you guys know that any covid rule action taken hasnt helped? Perhaps situation would be way worse without them, maybe not, but to say it hasnt helped is kind of a poor response. Fully understand people are tired and frustrated.

In Alberta, cases have came way down over this last go round, hospital numbers and ICU numbers also coming down, just not as fast as cases, but only makes sense there is a lag time. Some guidelines got relaxed this week, hopefully more to come.

Comment

I whould like to get an honest answer as to what benchmarks we need to see to go to some kind of normal.
                  We are never going to get big numbers vaccinated in any demographic group including health care workers as some are not going to participate.
                  Once we have offered all + 50 yr olds a vax we should just open as it won't get statistically better after that IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                    In Alberta, cases have came way down over this last go round, hospital numbers and ICU numbers also coming down, just not as fast as cases, but only makes sense there is a lag time. Some guidelines got relaxed this week, hopefully more to come.
                    AB has done a bang up job after getting demonized by the MSM and a bunch of woke twitter fools. All front line health care workers and vulnerable in govt homes vaccinated first. Now they are out of vaccine.

Pfizer says it will be 4 weeks before new supply. I bet the phones in skippys playpen are getting hot now. Can CBC throw him cover for that long?

Comment

Hmmm, must have REDUCED the PCR cycles... yes nothing tried has reduced CASES, those mean nothing.

All across US media, with Xiden to stoke fear, 400,000 plus have been KILLED by Covid! Then 24,000,000 cases so far. Well that is 1.6% died of/with. We all know for certain many multiples of that # have NOT been tested, had it mildly, so perhaps 0.5% been dying, JUST A bad FLU!

Google it, nearly 10,000 DIE in USA of all causes every day. That's 40 days worth out of 300+ days. AND how many erroneously called COVID? All kinds of deaths added in. Quote was "old and frail dying after the vaccine", but they were dying soon anyway! Well, same applies of dying with any additional health issues.
                      Last edited by fjlip; Jan 20, 2021, 11:24.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                        I whould like to get an honest answer as to what benchmarks we need to see to go to some kind of normal.
                        I keep asking myself the same thing. Did we go into this with a plan, that when cases,or hospitalizations reach "x", we will relax restrictions by "y" amount? Was that outcome knowable or predictable?
                        Or are we waiting for eradication?

Comment

If I remember correctly, I think Moe and Shahab threw around the 200 new cases a day number about a month ago.

Comment

The waiting for eradication part is what scares me.
                            Won't be nothing left of society if we don't get out of this soon.
                            We will be like USSR with everyone squealling on thier neighbour while waiting for a subsistence payment from the guvmint.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              I keep asking myself the same thing. Did we go into this with a plan, that when cases,or hospitalizations reach "x", we will relax restrictions by "y" amount? Was that outcome knowable or predictable?
                              Or are we waiting for eradication?
                              That is an easy question, when the number of covid positives was a manageable number. At that manageable level if the R was 1 or less, or for those who are mathematically challenged, if those infected don't infect any more than one person, we could go to normal. Normal in a pandemic is mask, hands, distance, ventilate. That's really tough restrictions - not. Anything that raises it above 1, well whoop-de-doo. Welcome to our present situation.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                                The waiting for eradication part is what scares me.
                                Won't be nothing left of society if we don't get out of this soon.
                                We will be like USSR with everyone squealling on thier neighbour while waiting for a subsistence payment from the guvmint.
                                My daughter in TO says her neighbors have moved out of their apartments no jobs no money for rents, nobody left to do the squealing. She carries papers with her so she can travel to work ,no hassel from cops because of restrictions. TORONTO=MOSCOW

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.