• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O'Toole

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Social media has become a woke mob leftist circle jerk echo chamber. Its worthless.

No place left to get any news so might as well shut it off and spend your time erecting a moat and wall around your business to keep the radicals out of it.
    jazz, maybe you should try the CBC (Covid Broadcasting Corp) as your sole news source. lol
    They been providing really insightful new coverage for the past 10 months or so.
    All covid, all the time — interspersed with daily national addresses by the sock puppet and ego-stroking commentries by rosi barton aka spider woman.

Comment

Why doesn't O'toole worry about the issues of the day rather than discussing things that the voters will take care of....

If Derek Sloan is the biggest obstacle you are facing as leader....then step down....FFS.

Comment

The political leftward shift continues...

We need a strong, independent Republic of Western Canada.

I cannot in good conscience vote liberal lite.

Comment

It's a real shame these Sloan type wingnuts still dog the CPC party.

Us Canadians deserve a strong opposition party at all times, it ensures the existing governing party is kept in check. CPC have not provided that in recent years.

This has been an ongoing problem for the CPC party ever since Mackay sold out the PC party to Harper the Reformer and his loonies.

This is not good for O'Toole, negative news never helps.

Comment

And a Candice Bergen photo showing her wearing a MAGA red hat doesn't help their cause either.

Supporting Trump in Canada is a huge political liability. Trump style politics are dead in the water here except for a few fringe supporters who can't tell facts from lies.

O'toole has to play the wack a mole game to give the Cons any chance in the next election. Sloan was a liability before they found out one of his donors is a Nazi.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              And a Candice Bergen photo showing her wearing a MAGA red hat doesn't help their cause either.

Supporting Trump in Canada is a huge political liability. Trump style politics are dead in the water here except for a few fringe supporters who can't tell facts from lies.

O'toole has to play the wack a mole game to give the Cons any chance in the next election. Sloan was a liability before they found out one of his donors is a Nazi.
              As opposed to Liberal donors linked to terrorists groups???? How does that get missed by the media?????

For a 131 dollar donation....the media spent more time and money dogging Sloan than that 131 is worth...

Now go do the same to some Liberal MPs

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                As opposed to Liberal donors linked to terrorists groups???? How does that get missed by the media?????

For a 131 dollar donation....the media spent more time and money dogging Sloan than that 131 is worth...

Now go do the same to some Liberal MPs
                I wonder if Sloan even knew about this terrible donor. I’m sure every donor is know personally by each politician, right and alt left included.

Meanwhile, Omar algebra is now in cabinet. The leftward shift continues. Where will it end? Nobody knows!

There is no Conservative party in Canada anymore. Just left. Way left. And way way left. And way way way save the whales left.

Somehow the current “conservative” party is made out to be far right. In reality it is left of Chrétien.
                Last edited by Sheepwheat; Jan 19, 2021, 09:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                  The political leftward shift continues...

We need a strong, independent Republic of Western Canada.

I cannot in good conscience vote liberal lite.
                  Sheep, I hate to say it but if you can't vote liberal lite, then you better be prepared for another 4 years of the sock puppet.
                  O'toole might night be an ideal choice as Conservative leader, but he's the best of only two options that we have that could ever, realistically, form a government.
                  Sorry Jagmeet, this is probably as close as you will ever get to being politically influential.

Comment

Off topic but how the phuck does the unelected Green Party leader get so much airtime...along with Jagmeet...

Why isn't O'Toole in the media getting some airtime to improve his image or at least talking about real issues?????

Comment

Trudeau meets with and takes donations right from Soros and he is a left wing marxist.

I see the media already setting the deck for Trudeau trying to paint the CPC as Trump lite.

Its a nice distraction from the incompetence and crimes. Does Sloan taking a donation rival Trudeau giving a 900B contract to a couple scammers? Not at all, unless you live in clown world.

Grewal, Bains and a bunch of others are embroiled in land scams that would make Bill Boyd blush.

Canadian electorate are just a bunch of trained dogs looking for their next whistle. Hey dont look there, look over here.

Comment

Pierre Polivre please step forward - start the real Conservative Party.

Comment

Originally posted by HITTG****vine View Post
                          Sheep, I hate to say it but if you can't vote liberal lite, then you better be prepared for another 4 years of the sock puppet.
                          O'toole might night be an ideal choice as Conservative leader, but he's the best of only two options that we have that could ever, realistically, form a government.
                          Sorry Jagmeet, this is probably as close as you will ever get to being politically influential.
                          That I know. But I think blackface groper gets in again regardless. Political movements have to start somewhere.

It is my firm belief there is no going back. Today’s urban society is morally bankrupt. Cities only get bigger. Cities have the votes.

If we don’t make a move soon, Calgary will soon join Edmonton and Winnipeg as far leftist societies, and an independent western Canada will never have a chance. If it even does now is debatable. All I know is this is not the Canada of my youth. It is hard to even imagine that Harper even held power, looking back now, but it shows how far society has declined into the pit of left wing ism.

At this rate, Saskatchewan may have to take the lead. Referendum on separation I bet would be closer or more likely to pass here than anywhere in Canada right now.

Maybe otoole panders to the left and then governs from the center? Problem is, today’s center is yesterday’s ndp.

Comment

That I know. But I think blackface groper gets in again regardless. Political movements have to start somewhere.

It is my firm belief there is no going back. Today’s urban society is morally bankrupt. Cities only get bigger. Cities have the votes.

If we don’t make a move soon, Calgary will soon join Edmonton and Winnipeg as far leftist societies, and an independent western Canada will never have a chance. If it even does now is debatable. All I know is this is not the Canada of my youth. It is hard to even imagine that Harper even held power, looking back now, but it shows how far society has declined into the pit of left wing ism.

At this rate, Saskatchewan may have to take the lead. Referendum on separation I bet would be closer or more likely to pass here than anywhere in Canada right now.

Maybe otoole panders to the left and then governs from the center? Problem is, today’s center is yesterday’s ndp.

Comment

Comment

Can't do lieberal lite either. Looks like the ****s got suckered again. Likely that donation was done by somebody else in this guy's name in order to attack Sloan. Who gives $131 unless you want it to stand out. Most sane people give some round number like a $100 or $150. And for the record Trump supporters can discern the truth quite well. With all that has happened, the President still maintains a 50% approval rating.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.