Test Kids say the darnest things... Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Kids say the darnest things...

Test
Jan 17, 2021 | 08:01 1 It’s true, they do: Our 5, almost-6-year old grandson was at a shop yesterday with his dad, working on a small project. The shop owner, is a longtime friend of theirs, very kindhearted and excellent with children.

Grandson had a welding helmet on to watch and was taking it off when the job was finished. The shop guy was reaching over to help him and Grandson turned unexpectedly, resulting in a solid collision between his upper jaw and the guy's hand.

Grandson was astutely manning up to the bump, fighting back the tears and shop guy was deeply sorry, trying to console him and apologizing.

Lil Grandson, who just lost his first two front baby teeth a month ago, comes back with, “It’s okay. I was working on a loose tooth up there anyway”.

I'm afraid he demonstrates political qualifications... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 17, 2021 | 08:32 2 Ya they say cool stuff. My grandson told grandma before christmas that his shirt drawer was right full and it can't hold anymore . hint hint ! Reply With Quote
    Jan 17, 2021 | 08:38 3 I am 51 and have heard this story so many times, when my dad was alive it was one of his favorites to tell to embarrass me. I was baptized when i was 3 or 4 and when the Reverend went to pour water on my head I told him, " he didn't have to do that because my mom had washed my hair before we came." Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes