• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mask-Social Distancing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    How are your banjo lessons coming?
    Seriously ??

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      Seriously ??
      Did you want join the band ? When you post nonsense you are treated accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
        That would prove millions have had this MILDLY, hoping to hear that, unless MSM/ all Govs suppress the facts. Only the scared, 95% negatives, are getting tested, rest of us just stay home when ill, get over it. How will we know for sure? Could be near herd immunity, how do we know?
        You know there is no herd immunity when you have the highest positivity rate in Canada like Sask does.

Comment

You know there is no herd immunity when you have the highest positivity rate in Canada like Sask does.
          SFA are dying, like 5 days of average Saskatchewan deaths since March 2020! All counted as COVID? But WITH Covid not OF COVID! WTH is wrong with you people? Boost your immunity and LIVE! 99.5 % survive. News flash...NOBODY leaves LTC, they all DIE!

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            SFA are dying, like 5 days of average Saskatchewan deaths since March 2020! All counted as COVID? But WITH Covid not OF COVID! WTH is wrong with you people? Boost your immunity and LIVE! 99.5 % survive. News flash...NOBODY leaves LTC, they all DIE!
            Even those , like you, not in long term care will die.You up?
            Last edited by agstar77; Jan 16, 2021, 18:52.

Comment

Doubt that...99.5% chance of virus killing me are GREAT odds. News flash to to, your mortal. Nobody lives forever.
              Last edited by fjlip; Jan 16, 2021, 19:20.

Comment

What are the odds of me dying of one of the following;

1. Drug overdose
                2. Car accident
                3. Plane crash
                4. Farm accident
                5. Cancer
                6. Heart attack
                7. Stroke
                8. Back country ski or hiking adventures
                9. Ocean adventure
                10. Hunting Accident
                11. Homicide
                12. Boating accident

I think I scared myself, I am no longer going to do anything that might have a risk associated with it... I am officially just sitting at home eating and drinking because I see no risk to that plan. I think I can get steaks delivered and hopefully a 40 of spiced rum a day can be sent... ah nothing to worry about... oh wait... nope I see no risk.

Comment

Did you want join the band ? When you post nonsense you are treated accordingly.
                  whatever you say , i guess?

Comment

nonsense , is it ? https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/13/media-are-accusing-a-republican-lawmaker-of-insurrection-for-quoting-nancy-pelosi/ https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/13/media-are-accusing-a-republican-lawmaker-of-insurrection-for-quoting-nancy-pelosi/

Comment

Originally posted by RTK View Post
                      What are the odds of me dying of one of the following;

1. Drug overdose
                      2. Car accident
                      3. Plane crash
                      4. Farm accident
                      5. Cancer
                      6. Heart attack
                      7. Stroke
                      8. Back country ski or hiking adventures
                      9. Ocean adventure
                      10. Hunting Accident
                      11. Homicide
                      12. Boating accident

I think I scared myself, I am no longer going to do anything that might have a risk associated with it... I am officially just sitting at home eating and drinking because I see no risk to that plan. I think I can get steaks delivered and hopefully a 40 of spiced rum a day can be sent... ah nothing to worry about... oh wait... nope I see no risk.
                      Do you take that many drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                        Do you take that many drugs?
                        Well, it did make number one on the list

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                          Agreed care homes are where the most vulnerable population is. But how do you protect them when all the workers go home every day? And this to a scenario you would suggest would mean that the virus is basically everywhere.
                          That is a great question. I don’t know the answer. But the powers that be should be working out an answer.

If we’re locked down, may as well have the staff living in the homes with the older folks? Pay them WELL for the short term, to be isolated? Double time for them would be a smaller price to pay IMO than this ridiculous whole society shutdown for nothing.

Comment

Sheep wheat - I don’t have the answer but 2 weeks in two weeks out, rapid testing before entry - not sure of accuracy, but obviously if we report test results publicly we must be able to test accurately. I mean surely the government only reports accurately.

Comment

Yes... a drug overdose was listed purposely as number one as I believe that is likely my downfall... think I had a couple Tylenol as a child and likely had couple as an adult.

But given Covid-19 lock down and the legalization of weed I decided now was the time to try some weed. One can only assume after trying a joint I will graduate to harder drugs and hence my fear.

Seriously, this constant preposterous bombardment of fear is causing problems for far too many people and yes I think drug overdoses, alcohol and generally sitting around is going to cause more deaths and trouble than Covid.

Covid is real - we just need some prospective on the issue...

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                                That is a great question. I don’t know the answer. But the powers that be should be working out an answer.

If we’re locked down, may as well have the staff living in the homes with the older folks? Pay them WELL for the short term, to be isolated? Double time for them would be a smaller price to pay IMO than this ridiculous whole society shutdown for nothing.
                                Only double time??? might work for some RNs but what about housekeeping, maintanence, and low paid aides? And most are women that have families at home that they will have to leave for 2 weeks at a time requiring child care. Maybe if you paid them the wages paid to oilfield camp workers which will be way more than double time you might get some takers. Oh, and I had no idea that retirement homes have that many empty beds that they could house not only residents but all staff needed as well. No wonder if costs so much for elderly care when so much space is not being used.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.